Looking for Halo clan

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a Halo clan to join, I just set up this account because next week I am finally going to get an xbox one. I would like to join a clan now so when I can begin to play on my new xbox I will have people to play with and engage in the Halo clan community. I have seen many YouTube videos of clan recruiting and fighting each-other and I found this aspect interesting and I hope I will also find it fun.

Well actually I created this account on the 9th of May but I have been busy with personal matters.

Hey Mate i am the leader of Fireteam Achlys a new military clan that works together to enhance our skills and abilities as Spartans. We look for all kinds of players accepting any ranked or new players to help grow Their skills together. How recruit you is easy we take you into a public match and see your ability as a spartan. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me and i will respond as soon as i can.

Field Marshal The Wanderer117

> 2535449953083225;1:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am looking for a Halo clan to join, I just set up this account because next week I am finally going to get an xbox one. I would like to join a clan now so when I can begin to play on my new xbox I will have people to play with and engage in the Halo clan community. I have seen many YouTube videos of clan recruiting and fighting each-other and I found this aspect interesting and I hope I will also find it fun.

Fireteam Cerberus is a casual group who prioritise teamwork and cooperation. Our only requirements are a mature and cooperative attitude and ideally a mic.

We have members in the UK, Europe, and North America and we’re founding partners in the global XBL club: Halo Cooperative Gaming Club

I Just started my squad,and since I’m the only on earth in it so far,I could always use new recruits.The Spartan Recon Squad if you want a fresh start and to help out the Halo forums. -D4T4.

I play all the Halo’s as well except for HW2,but I don’t have gold until the 25th of June.

Hello, if you are interested please join my awesome new spartan company named Dolphania.

I thank all for their offers but I have decided to join one clan Archfiends. I pray that all of you will be in good health and if any of you are interested in join the clan I have join. Do contact one of us.