Looking for H3 custom game buddies

Hey all,

Halo 3 used to be my favourite game ever when I was a teenager. It was all I played. I stopped about two or so years ago but the news of the MC Collection has reignited my fire for it. I started playing yesterday and I’m embarrassed at how rusty I am.
So, to preserve what is left of my K/D ratio on ranked/social, I’m looking for people who’d like to do MLG rules FFA custom games in the next few months! I’d really like to get back to where I used to be for November and those sort of games really helped. If you’re interested, PM me your GT. All my old playing buddies have moved on sadly…

Sounds good to me, I’ve been doing some MLG custom games myself to get up my BR :stuck_out_tongue:

GT: LunaticPikey

Thanks, man. I’ll add you.

Chaffyglobe75, give me an add :slight_smile:

Thanks! Have added.

I’ll join in.

Gamertag: Tr00perman567

Add: Nade genie

Need some practice

Hey guys, me and a friend literally were just talking about rebooting some custom games, so we googled it ;). Definitely looking for some duck hunt or halo on halo stuff. Our gamertags are T1v099079 and Erayne. Hit us up and we’ll come play.

Add me, Gt: iuminary

Add me. GT is same as here.

add me Nopr0blemz
the second o is a zero.

Hit me up too!

GT: TwiK999

I’m down
Gamertag: Inferno XBL

add me xAtrocityyyyy

Play MLG 4v4 customs all the time. Always looking for new people

Add me im playing H3/H4 always.

iCrunchE

I am not on a lot because i have little free time these days. But you can add me if you’d like. I’m starting to get back into H3, and im embarrassed on how rusty i am lol.

GT: kkohler22

Would you please add me too, my friends and I have recently started going back to halo 3 custom games too, but need more players.Thanks GT Hugo Stigglitzs

I’m in! Add Benjaisfly !!

Mr Doogles

GT: RBL8