Looking for "good" players for arena slayer

I’m looking for decent enough players to play and win with in arena slayer, also if you want I would be willing to play warzone at times for fun. One other thing, If you people want, feel free to join the “Clantastic” clan, I would like to get enough people to play warzone with at times, and also people that don’t suck. This is not a post asking to join my spartan company, just want to play with people that aren’t idiots and don’t suck, something hard to come by these days.

I’ll add you man. GT: UltimasThrone. I’m in the same boat, most matches I get garbage teammates.

Add me Spartan 0f VVar
(with a zero and 2 capital Vs)

My brother and I are always looking for people to play with. You can add i Crysis L and Nystic. We play Team Arena (Diamond) and Arena Slayer (Onyx).

> 2535412395556822;2:
> I’ll add you man. GT: UltimasThrone. I’m in the same boat, most matches I get garbage teammates.

Alright, I’ll be on later today

> 2533274800383882;4:
> My brother and I are always looking for people to play with. You can add i Crysis L and Nystic. We play Team Arena (Diamond) and Arena Slayer (Onyx).

Alright man, like I said earlier I’ll be on later

Looking for a good team and that has mica I’m done playing with noobs who don’t have mics and suck looking to go far GT iLeo Montana i

Hey guys, I too am looking for fairly well skilled players. I play pretty much any arena playlist. Sick of the constant losing. Feel free to add me or message me, gamer tag is Legend of MAW

anyone play early in the mornings. I work over nights and usually play in the AM

Send me an friend request: IIPuddsII

All you guys who posted, I am not right now if you want to play as well. Message me. Shantmaster K

Everyone in this thread, feel free to add me. GT: PleasantCarnage