Looking for fun people to Halo with.

Looking for fun people to play MCC and Halo 5 with.
I usually go positive every game but I don’t really care about K/D. I frequent Big Team and Swat but I’ll play whatever. Just wanna have some beers and play with a group of awesome people like I did in the first 3 Halos.
I have a mic. My name is Aaron. My gamertag is UrL0calDrSeuss. The O is a zero.
Thank you!!!

<p></p> I sent you a spartan company invite. There is only 3 us of now, we play for fun not to serious but we play a lot. Mostly Mcc and halo 5. My gamer tag is dagerm852 and you except the spartan company

> 2533274817867910;2:
> <p></p> I sent you a spartan company invite. There is only 3 us of now, we play for fun not to serious but we play a lot. Mostly Mcc and halo 5. My gamer tag is dagerm852 and you except the spartan company

> 2533274866752861;1:
> Looking for fun people to play MCC and Halo 5 with.
> I usually go positive every game but I don’t really care about K/D. I frequent Big Team and Swat but I’ll play whatever. Just wanna have some beers and play with a group of awesome people like I did in the first 3 Halos.
> I have a mic. My name is Aaron. My gamertag is UrL0calDrSeuss. The O is a zero.
> Thank you!!!

I’ll play with you both! Super stoked about the direction 343i is taking Halo and have reimmersed in the lord and story. I love the multiplayer but i’m super rusty. You can both send me a friend request

• Bearingx

I played a little bit last night to help with the company commendations. I’ve been sick the past week so I haven’t done much of anything. I’ll be on this weekend though.