Looking for friendly people to play Halo with

Let me just give you a run down. I’m 30 years old and yes I still play video games, what can I say I’m a gamer. Anywho, most of my friends now play Call of Dooty (yes Dooty) or Minecraft (I don’t play with blocks). My k/d is like 1.3 Swat, Snipers, Slayer is what I play most but ill play almost anything. I don’t usually cuss unless its lag or I keep dying due to respawns, but who wouldn’t? I live in the south so i do have a country accent. i would prefer you have a mic and friendly…No -Yoinks!- plz. I’m online every other day so if you down let me kno. Thanks guys! GT is LOF DiRTY D

I’m not sure if you would be interested, but I’m from a clan called Outcast Reborn. We are a mature (18+), friendly community of gamers who focus primarily on Halo. We have been around since 2005 and are part of the Good Gaming Network.

If you are looking for players around your age who play together regularly, have mics, communicate and are fun to play with you should check out our website, http://www.outcastreborn.com/

I sent you a friend request as well, maybe we can play a few game together and you can see if OcR might be a good fit for you.

Thanks for your time,

• North

I am part of an extensive clan that has member counts in 65,000+ range and my clan itself is part of the 18+ players we play to have fun and enjoy the game. If you would like to come play with my squad at any time then just friend me my gt is zZWhite WolfZz and I am on most of the time these days and just to put it I am 34 and I still play video games too. Well anyways send me a friend request and we can go from there.

> Let me just give you a run down. I’m 30 years old and yes I still play video games, what can I say I’m a gamer. Anywho, most of my friends now play Call of Dooty (yes Dooty) or Minecraft (I don’t play with blocks). My k/d is like 1.3 Swat, Snipers, Slayer is what I play most but ill play almost anything. I don’t usually cuss unless its lag or I keep dying due to respawns, but who wouldn’t? I live in the south so i do have a country accent. i would prefer you have a mic and friendly…No -Yoinks!- plz. I’m online every other day so if you down let me kno. Thanks guys! GT is LOF DiRTY D

I’m a native Texan. I turn 40 next month. You sound like a perfect fit for Midland Base:

http://www.midlandbase.net

hey dirty im 27 mate still gaming hard myself drop me a message on XBL ill hook you up with some amazing team players (nearly stopped playing myself till i found them) as i was getting bored of solo play

Appreciate it guys. I met up with a few guys last night, and had a blast. I’m not interested in joining a clan but if you wanna play just hit me up!

im 28 and have a mic. hit me up