Looking for friendly Clans

Hello! I am Gruntbasher117. I am the Leader of the unofficial Halo Enforcement Team. If you are interested in joining our Allied Forces, a large allied clans domain, just comment down below or message me. The Alliance just means that you will get to participate in all events hosted by any Clan in the Allied Forces, and your Leader may participate in the Council Meetings. Some of you may be thinking: “Hey, I want to lead my clan, it sounds like you will take a higher rank than me in my own clan.” I will tell you that this is not true. HET has no authority over any clans in the Alliance. We do not own your clan. We just want some people to play with, and people to help us in our mission to make Xbox Live a safer place. There is no downside to having a friendly clan on your side. So, I encourage all who read this to join the Allied Forces. It will be a lot of fun! We look forward to hearing from you all!

How do you have a clan database or whatever you are trying to achieve without a functioning website?

Also if any of your clans in this group are looking for some clan battles and such Epsilon Fleet is willing to do those. Just message me on Xbox Live if anyone is interested in that from your Alliance thing.

> 2533274832924817;2:
> How do you have a clan database or whatever you are trying to achieve without a functioning website?
>
> Also if any of your clans in this group are looking for some clan battles and such Epsilon Fleet is willing to do those. Just message me on Xbox Live if anyone is interested in that from your Alliance thing.

The answer is that we do not need a website to play with friends over Xbox Live. We are in production of a website for HET, but that is not set for release until after May. For now, we are only interested in playing with friends of HET. For quite a few members of the community, this is true: “we just want someone to play with.” We are making a website ONLY because it has been requested by members of the Allied Forces. If you are honestly interested in seeing a website, you can see it in a month or so. Thank you.

@Gruntbasher117
AWI Is currently interested in finding Clans and communities to play with and compete against, I have attached a copy of a link to a bit about our clan so you can see the rules we are governed by, and rest safe knowing there is no negative side to our liaising.

We would also like to see the website when it is functional and possibly add the other clan leaders when possible so we can forge some more alliances and all benefit from the increased participation from all of our members during events and game nights.

Feel free to PM me here or contact me via my Gamertag.

If you are looking for people to join an alliance, my clan, Sanctum of the Reaper, would be glad to help! We are also looking for friendly clans to do customs, raids, battles with. Just hit up the leader on Xbox @ KRAZY KOMBAT14. Thanks.

~SOTReaper Recruiter

> 2533274832924817;2:
> How do you have a clan database or whatever you are trying to achieve without a functioning website?
>
> Also if any of your clans in this group are looking for some clan battles and such Epsilon Fleet is willing to do those. Just message me on Xbox Live if anyone is interested in that from your Alliance thing.

Visit our new website at www.damon5748.wix.com\haloenforcementteam

HET is proud to welcome Sanctum of the Reaper into the Allied Forces.

Almost forgot, contact ReadyWater7 if you play MCC.

Can’t wait to hear from you.