looking for division leaders!

Hi, I’m Wifeyyyy!

I am one of the two Team Leaders of Team GK. GameKrib is a community for gamers to chat together and even make new gamer friends!

Team GK is a team that was created in order to represent GameKrib in the competitive and casual world of online gaming! We play together in friendly and competitive environments. Right now Team GK will be holding try-outs for Division Leaders.

What is a Division Leader you ask?

Well a Division Leader is a guy or girl who is willing to put in a lot of time to run teams for a certain game. You will be the “go-to” person for the particular game you choose. You will work with us Team Leaders to find other people to make teams for your game. You will schedule practices and basically lead the other gamers who also choose to be a part of your division. You won’t be alone! We are also holding try-outs for Co-Division Leaders, someone to help you when you aren’t around or to just help you with things in general.

Not sure if you want to be a part of a team or do you just want friendly people to casually play with?

You are more then welcome to just join our community and make friends with all of us gamers! We have community game nights, forums, live chat and other fun cool things for the people who are just casual gamers.

If you have any other questions you can contact either of us leaders on our XBL accounts: Wifeyyyy or The Juicyyyxo or just come on down to our site! On the site you can contact me or Juicyyyxo for more information.

You can find us here:
http://gamekrib.com/

Hope to see you guys and girls soon!