Looking for CSR teamate

i want to get a 50 in a playlist for Halo 4. My highest now is a 12 in multi team (only played a couple games) but will also be willing to go for it in doubles or even slayer. Respond here and friend me at da bears1326 on live if you are interested.

I would but I pretty only play throwdown, however if your willing to get into that that I’d play with. Keep in mind I’m not the best player in the world but I like to win and have fun.

GT: scar tissue 54

> I would but I pretty only play throwdown, however if your willing to get into that that I’d play with. Keep in mind I’m not the best player in the world but I like to win and have fun.
>
> GT: scar tissue 54

Im all in for throwdown but I doubt that we could get a 50 because of all the super tryhards in that playlist.

I am interested message me GT: Cube Rooted

Well add me I’ll be able to play again tomorrow night. If we can go in in 4’s we should be fine as long as we communicate and play as a team or try to. Granted though for whatever reason I’m playing like trash but that could be that I’m just no longer into playing by myself.

If you want I can be your Multi-Team Partner, I have an 18 in that.