Looking for Competitive Halo 5 Players

Looking for competitive halo 5 players for slayer and arena. Interested in gamebattles or tournaments as well. Add me on Xbox FUSION CHA0S (the o in chaos is a zero).

> 2533274802020214;1:
> Looking for competitive halo 5 players for slayer and arena. Interested in gamebattles or tournaments as well. Add me on Xbox FUSION CHA0S (the o in chaos is a zero).

If you’re interested In a setting with comp check out MGE man. Place full of players of all skill levels always someone to play with plus we host our own tournaments (something small like 50$ or big like our last one which was 1000$!!!) and giveaways. Halo isn’t our only game either we are expanding so other ones. If you’re interested message me on Xbox gt Prophet Onyx

What is MGE?

Hello my fellow Spartans we are the Nubbstompers and we are looking for new halo players that would like to make new friends to play with or just find a group to run some games with we have players of all skill level from competitive pros who rank champion or onyx we also have noob tier players so just about everyone is welcomed ( unless your 12-16 years old) so if your a big halo fan or just want a laid back company to have fun in then I believe we are the company for you but if the Nubbstompers is full and your wanting to join we have our sub company the stumpnubbers so of this sounds like something you would want them check out our company pages and if you like what you see then send that request in and we will get to it as soon as we can well happy hunting Spartans and I hope to see some of you on the battlefield soon

P.s. If you send the regular message when you request to join then you chances to join will be very slim

> 2533274802020214;3:
> What is MGE?

MG Eclipse and the others in the MG League of companies, are all great players. They host game nights just about every day and there’s normally always someone on to run games with you. They are all competitive focussed and even host their own tournaments. I think you’d fit right in tbh.

If you get the offer to play in their tournaments, jump for it, you’ll get some sweaty competitive experience there real quick.