Looking for Competitive Company

im looking to find players same skill level as me i have been traying to find players to run 4s on slayer or team arena im diamond 4 player who keeps getting stuck at that rank and i was onyx once on slayer who want to get back on that rank or higher so we can help each other and rank onyx even champion you want me to team up with you if you are same skill level as me and im looking for a competitive company that i can join and find competitve player that i can run 4s on slayer

Hey there, check out Nubbstompers. To help out with that we’ve got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and WhatsApp chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. As a bonus, we hold community wide events like customs tournaments to bring the whole group together.

Also since you’re looking for a competitive group, we do have members of a similar skill level that help each other rank up. So if this is something you’d be interested in joining let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up now.