Looking for clan

I’m in search of a decent clan. I only play when I’m not at school or work. Would prefer a clan with fellow servicemen but will join anyone. Would prefer 18+. Thanks

Hi Jewbacca. I’m in a military styled clan that’s based in Halo: MCC. We have weekly squad practices and gamenights to ensure that our clan is active snd stable. We offer anything from forging to competitive gaming to just the casual gamer looking to have fun. We do offer incentives for members that join the clan that are un the service. Although I personally am not in the servide we do have members that are. In fact our leader is in the Air Force so you guys might be able to relate to each other. If you have any questions feel free to check out our website or message me on Xbox. My gamertag is “paradlse”

Here’s a link to our website:
http://epsilonfleet.enjin.com

If you want to join the clan make sure you register on our website and please put my name for how you found our clan. After you’re registered one our ONI members will aprove your application and get you processed.

Which game and console?

SF is a militarized halo clan on the MCC collection we have been very active in the past week with a good community of 18 decently skilled members if wish to fight for our cause we are looking for these characteristics 1. know how a military clan functions 2. we are looking for good forgers and media type people for our YT channel. If you make the requirement of the first one your allowed in go to our website listed below and enlist and serve the SF.

We also have a competitive team u can try out for!

Motto: “De Oppresso Liber” which is Latin for

“To free from oppression” or “To liberate the oppressed”

“I am a Special Forces member, dedicated to training new personnel and influencing the old. I will strive to be patient, understanding, and firm. All members are entitled to outstanding leadership and will provide that leadership. As a valued member of maturity, respect, and loyalty at all times. I will not forget that I am a professional, a leader, but above all a Special Forces member.”

-Special Forces Creed

CEO- BionicGamer65

Youtube- OfficialSFMedia

Website- www.sfmilitaryclan.weebly.com

Sorry, I forgot to add that I play MCC on XB1

SF is a militarized halo clan on the MCC collection we have been very active in the past week with a good community of 18 decently skilled members if wish to fight for our cause we are looking for these characteristics 1. know how a military clan functions 2. we are looking for good forgers and media type people for our YT channel. If you make the requirement of the first one your allowed in go to our website listed below and enlist and serve the SF.

We also have a competitive team u can try out for!

Motto: “De Oppresso Liber” which is Latin for

“To free from oppression” or “To liberate the oppressed”

“I am a Special Forces member, dedicated to training new personnel and influencing the old. I will strive to be patient, understanding, and firm. All members are entitled to outstanding leadership and will provide that leadership. As a valued member of maturity, respect, and loyalty at all times. I will not forget that I am a professional, a leader, but above all a Special Forces member.”

-Special Forces Creed

CEO- BionicGamer65

Youtube- OfficialSFMedia

Website- www.sfmilitaryclan.weebly.com

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. I’ll check out the clans to see which one best fits me.

Hello, Looking for a clan or at least a group that plays MCC often, matchmaking or customs. Backround on me I’m 23, in the real military(USN), Been playing Halo since CE first came out. Strongest in halo 2 but do well in all 1-4. Just looking for a good/fun group or clan to be a part of and teach the newer guys a thing or two or just to help out around the clan when I’m not working. Just message me on XBL if I’m someone of interest for any of your groups/clans.