Looking for Clan/Friendly Players

I just returned to the Halo scene so i am a little rusty at the moment. Been playinh since CE system link was the main way to play. I’ve mostly been playing Halo MCC getting achievments but plan on playing some MP competitively. Open to playing Halo 5 again in the near future. If i remember correctly my SR was only 50 in Guardians but i achieved a Champion #116 in ranked play. Looking for people who enjoy competitive modes but don’t take it overly serious.

The Devilz Rejectz is a close group of friends that often team up in many different games we’d be happy to accept you. We won’t boot you for being inactive and gave no minimum requirements to play Halo 5 play whatever game you want when you want. We just ask everyone remain chill no drama and be respectful of one another. If you’re going to be away for an extended period just let us know. Just click our name at the top and apply I check waypoint often so won’t take too long to get in. We have many competitive players that play ranked that are patient and understanding willing to help people improve and have their back in a game. Hope to hear from you soon man I personally don’t play too much ranked but most of our members do and would live to have a champion in the mix.

Hey there,
I’m the leader of the Infected Angels. We play a lot of competitive mixed with social. We would love to have you join us.

Hope to see you among us,
-Knightess

> 2533274811069664;1:
> I just returned to the Halo scene so i am a little rusty at the moment. Been playinh since CE system link was the main way to play. I’ve mostly been playing Halo MCC getting achievments but plan on playing some MP competitively. Open to playing Halo 5 again in the near future. If i remember correctly my SR was only 50 in Guardians but i achieved a Champion #116 in ranked play. Looking for people who enjoy competitive modes but don’t take it overly serious.

Hi Skoop. I’m from Sierra Company, we’re a military clan that’s been on 5 for three and a half years. We focus on communication and coordination, and play a decent amount of BTB, Warzone, and militarized custom games like raids.

There’s more info at our website, sierracompany.weebly.com, and the YouTube channel linked on the first page.

If you’re interested, shoot me a message @ FlamingBaconMK on Xbox Live.

Thanks for reading.