looking for casual, fun, small clan

Looking to join a clan that doesn’t see themselves growing to big. I think its harder to manage that. I do have a family and job so my time is limited, but I’m a gamer at heart. I’ve been with halo since day one and looking forward to this one. I’m decent but also improving. Just want a good communicated team.

Hi Samurai,

I’ll invite you to my group. I highly doubt it’ll get too big. I haven’t had anyone else join so far. I’ve got a family and job too, so there won’t be any threats if we lose a match. LOL

Teamwork is imperative, so it looks like you’d be a good fit!

Hey my company would be happy to have as a member
playing for fun and sometimes competitive
let me know if interested

just made company and need members

Honestly, that sounds like us. I know i’ll bring in a few people here and there, but right now, its just going to be me, the wife, my daughter, and a couple old roommates. :-p Feel free to hit me up!

Vanguard Gaming is recruiting mature, team players for our upcoming competitive Halo 5 team. We’re an experienced clan that play on PC and Xbox One, we’re looking for people who want to take Halo 5 serious and for the casual gamer as-well.Things we offer:

• Weekly “bootcamp” nights where highly skilled members fight alongside newer members to train them. - Easy to use website - Full Voice Communications server to use while gaming and to chat with clanmates - Easy room to advance and create your own division on games - Sponsorship (Our sponsors are always looking for new people to sponsor!) - Twitch.tv and YouTube channel hosting/promotion - Social Media re-tweets/likes/sharesIf this sounds like something that interests you, sign up-to our website at http://vgcn.net/ and click the “apply here” tab up top to submit an application! (Don’t forget to join our Spartan Company Vanguard Gaming )