Looking for casual clan

I am looking for a clan that is casual and aren’t in battles.
im in a battle.

I recommend Fireteam Achlys (pronounced Akh-lees). They are small and casual, although they can get competitive sometimes. They mostly help out and do other, more casual things than some other clans.

Archfiends is a casual company I think you would be a good fit so please consider.

The Harbinger,
xRAMPAGE186x

I’ll send you an invite.

Hey mate i am the leader of Fireteam Achlys a new casual military clan that works together to enhance our skills and abilities as Spartans. We look for all kinds of players accepting any ranked or new players to help grow Their skills together. How recruit you is easy we take you into a public match and see your ability as a spartan. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me and i will respond as soon as i can.

Field Marshal The Wanderer117

> 2533274956790265;1:
> I am looking for a clan that is casual and aren’t in battles.
> im in a battle.

Fireteam Cerberus might be just what you’re looking for. We’re a launch day casual Spartan Company so we are well-established.

We have players in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our only requirements are that you have a mature and cooperative attitude, ideally a mic too, but that’s not an absolute requirement. Beyond that you are free to do whatever you want with your playing time - there are some activities run bu the company and our wider partnership (see below) which you’re welcome to join, but those are entirely optional.

We are founding members of the XBL clubHalo Cooperative Gaming Club, founded by us and other like-minded Spartan Companies, which gives us access to an even wider network of players and opportunities.