Looking for campaign/Warzone/Arena Allies...

Hey everyone,
have been a Halo player for the last few years, but like a few of you out there I do not have many friends with an Xbox One-as a result, I am looking for campaign/multiplayer buddies to meet with when I can.

I have played through the entire halo series, most of them on legendary (only part of Halo 2), but am a little rusty. I can still play halo 4 on Legendary with no problem, even after recently adjusting to a new controller layout (Fishstick to accomodate Smart Scope) to better prep myself for Halo 5’s control scheme. I can use bumper jumper, but it needs work. I have been using SWAT, Slayer, and a couple other modes to recalibrate my aim.

About my goals/abilities:
-I intend to tackle Halo 5 on both heroic and legendary, but am willing to play casually at normal as well.
-I am a support player/midrange/cqc gunner-not a medic or sniper, but an all-around type. Once I fully understand the abilities and controls I am a jack-of-all-trades type, with decent sniping accuracy as well.
-If someone else is better at something, I am willing to let them do it; it is part of my team-centric playing style, after all. ^^
-When playing by myself, I favor the DMR, AR, Magnum and BR.
-Unless I have days off, you will most likely see me sometime during the weekend if I am online.
-I may or may not have a working mic by the time the game launches-assume I do not, but I will update if this changes.

-When my aim is decent, my k/d is between 1.0-1.5, while my k/a/d is between 1.5-2.0; however, my W/L rarion is closer to 1.75. If I have a great team, I once had an average of 3.5-5

Let me know if you are interested-if we gel well, then let’s friend eachother. :slight_smile:
-jjk007

Add me,I’ll play all that when halo 5 comes out

> 2533274840085274;2:
> Add me,I’ll play all that when halo 5 comes out

Sure! Can’t wait! ^^

You can add me as well. I’ve been playing GTA V mostly but as soon as Halo 5 comes out I’ll be playing that quite a bit. Just need some friends to play with.

GT: UN5C Spartan117

Alright. ^^

still interested, if anyone is looking.

I’m mainly playing halo 4 multiplayer at the moment in preparation for halo 5, but if you want to play some games on that, feel free to add. Cheers, Mark

> 2533274803435967;7:
> I’m mainly playing halo 4 multiplayer at the moment in preparation for halo 5, but if you want to play some games on that, feel free to add. Cheers, Mark

sure, markyp145.^^

Still open…

You can add me as well my GT is RomasTheGreat.
Can’t say I’m the best Halo player, but I hold my own, I don’t have any mastered skill. Like you, I’m more of a Jack-Of-All-Trades.
Looking forward to playing with you!

> 2533274812426319;10:
> You can add me as well my GT is RomasTheGreat.
> Can’t say I’m the best Halo player, but I hold my own, I don’t have any mastered skill. Like you, I’m more of a Jack-Of-All-Trades.
> Looking forward to playing with you!

Sure-with you as well! ^^
If you run about a 1.0 k/a/d average or above in multiplayer, I will most likely accept you on average-my personal average with assists calculated currently is about 1.3, but at my prime in Reach was closer to 1.8. My minimum requirement is 0.5, but at LEAST about .8 is preferred, plus the ability to not Leroy Jenkins things, and acutally work together as a team. ^^

Hey I am starting an Aussie Spartan Company and want competitive/casual players

Spartan Company: Aussie Slayer Pros

Leader: Lambo Dude 711

Please request to join as you will likely be accepted.

I am not Aussie, but I would still love to join. : , Check your Spartan Conpany page. ^^

hey! add me, warzone will be my most played game mode.

im currently playing my ps4, but will back to xbox one, once backward compability is released next month.

gt is the same as forums, chivasuk

> 2533274877450806;14:
> hey! add me, warzone will be my most played game mode.
>
> im currently playing my ps4, but will back to xbox one, once backward compability is released next month.
>
> gt is the same as forums, chivasuk

sure. will do a mass friend listing shtick this weekend. Take care! ^^

I am the leader of jjk007’s clan request to join and we can all get together and play warzone/arena/campaign

my clan Aussie Slayer Pros

I am a casual gamer. This is meant to be a page for those I may wish to play with either in or outside of clan play.

To clarify:

This page is for the sole purpose of bringing together ANYONE who wishes to play the modes I ask for-people who are already in clans but wish to branch out, people not in clans who do not wish to join, and/or people who wish to join a clan, but intend to do so in the future. In the third case I will promote the clan, but will not force it on anybody in the other two-I am not online often enough to do so, and believe it to compromise the essence of playing a fun game of Halo. That is more of a competitive view.
Any other clans who wish to offer the same agreement may post here as well.

Best Wishes and Thanks for Your Time,
jjk007

Still here and looking…I have a large friends list to fill. : ,

Recruiting for Axios Collective (AC)

Competitive clan looking for team players.
Friendly environment wanting to have fun through winning games.
If you often play by yourself this is not the clan for you.

Everyone on the post should join!