Looking for Campaign Co-op partners tonight (9-23-2010)

I will be online and available after 10pm PST (California time) or maybe a bit earlier. Gamertag is Jasana666 Send me a friend request any time and a game invite. I have normal diff with 4 gold skulls on in current game, but willing to play anything on any difficulty. Bit bored with MP this week… so hoping someone will join me on the campaign for a bit :slight_smile:

FYI my microphone was crushed by a 3 year old… so I’m mute until next week :frowning: However I’m no noob :slight_smile:

Jasana

Hope you found a nice party to roll with!

In fact I did, thanks. Grabbed a bunch of challenges from firefight too :slight_smile: Looking for another run tonight (9/24) at the same time or so if anyone’s up for it.

Nice. Semi-relevant, I popped into Firefight matchmaking for the first time a few days ago. Totally had a blast with the Sniper and Rocket variants. My fingers are crossed for you to have another fun and successful session!

can u please help…bought reach yesterday and played till midnight…today went to play and it seems that i only can see out of my visor so to speak as if in a 1st person view…last night i could see myself and my guns and my targets but today i cant i can only see thru my visor and i cant see my gun and when i shoot its like no aiming assisting and its bothersome…please tell me what setting my son may have triggered…i have reset and started over several times but didnt take me back to the 2nd or 3rd person view i had last night…what to do.?

could u read my post and answer how to change the viewing setting out of 1st person back to 3rd person please

> could u read my post and answer how to change the viewing setting out of 1st person back to 3rd person please

This was answered in another thread, but just in case…It would appear that the blind skull is turned on. This removes all of your weapon, ammo, shield, health, armor ability etc from your screen as well as hiding your weapon and arms. Go back into the campaign menu and make sure this skull is off. Hope that helps!