Looking for British Players to party up with

Hey, I’m looking for people to party up with who are from Britain to play either Warzone or Arena and if you want to know things like K/D, win/loss ratio just check my service record out on here.

Thanks and I also have a mic so I can talk.

Hey Itz LummerZ Tactical Gaming is recruiting anyone in that plays HALO 5 ! In Tactical Gaming we have over 2800 members across our gaming community. Currently we have over 60 members in our HALO division and are looking for many more ! We always play the objective and work as a team to win. We also have our own web team that works on coding and graphics for the site as well as our own news team that creates articles for the site about the gaming world and news inside of TG. If any of you guys/girls are interested in joining just go to Forums | Tactical Gaming and in the top left hand corner click on “Join TG” and in the Referral Box please put FLuX Unstopable. Hope to see you in TG :slight_smile:

Me too mate. Sick of getting stuck on American servers and having no British teammates to play regularly with.

Id love play with people because my friends hate it so im always alone