looking for branch leaders for new military clan

Here is the clan bio if you’re interested message me

UHMC- United Halo Military Command -This Spartan Company is just starting out but I have everything planned out for it. I want this clan to be a competitive clan that participates in clan battles and raids but also one that has fun in custom games as well. Right now I am looking for leaders for each of the remaining 3 branches, players that join towards the start of this clan will receive higher ranks than those who join later.
Requirements:
Age 15+
Must have a working mic
active on Halo 5
Kill death ratio greater than 1.00
Must be spartan rank 40 or higher
Wear the Company emblem(ODST) and Branch colors when in training or playing in a group in arena
Listen to higher ranks in game and respect all company membersBranches:
Spec Ops- Leader: None Colors: Pepper, Steel This is the branch for the most competitive players in arena must have a 1.15 or higher K/D in team arena
Marines- Leader: Mini Pitters Colors: Milk Chocolate, Pepper This branch is for the skilled btb players must have a K/D of 1.50 or higher in btb slayer
Army-Leader: None Colors: Moss, Pepper This is the basic branch in the clan that will focus mostly on raids overall K/D of 1.00 or higher
Navy-Leader: None Colors: Lapis, Pepper This branch is the one that will be responsible for making all of the clans raid maps and training maps must have 1.00 or higher overall K/DOrganization:
Each branch will have it’s members organized into fireteams consisting of 4 players led by a Sergeant or higher
Ranks: The ranks for this clan will consist of the same ranks for the U.S military but without the warrant officer ranksNavy Army Marines and Spec Ops

E-1 SR PVT PVT
E-2 SA PV2 PFC
E-3 SN PFC LCPL
E-4 PO3 CPL CPL
E-5 PO2 SGT SGT
E-6 PO1 SSG SGT
E-7 CPO SFC SGT
E-8 SCPO MSG MSG
E-9 MCPO SGM SGM
O-1 ENS 2LT 2LT
O-2 LTJG 1LT 1LT
O-3 LT CPT CPT
O-4 LCDR MAJ MAJ
O-5 CDR LTC LTC
O-6 CAPT COL COL
O-7 RAML BG BG
O-8 RADM MG MG
O-9 VADM LTG LTG
O-10 ADM GEN GEN
Promotion and Demotion:

• Only an E-9 or higher may Promote lower ranks within their branch

• Only O-10 may demote lower ranks within branch

• Only can be promoted twice per week

• In order for you to be demoted it must be reviewed by the clan leader (Mini Pitters) first to make sure that the reasons for it are justified

• To get promoted you can recruit more members, make maps for the clan, show leadership in online games, be respectful of other clan members and anything else that shows you are ready to handle responsibility

• Members may send complaints to officers if they believe a member should be demoted, do not ask to be promote rather ask to lead a group in an online matchMeetings:

• There will be clan meetings every Friday night at 10pm EST

• All online members must attend, if not able send me a message

• I will plan the meeting topics and it should be over in less than 45minTraining:

• Every new member will go through basic training to officially join the clan

• After basic training fireteam leaders and branch leaders will coordinate training exercises either in arena or in custom games

• Training for new recruits will take place after meetings on Fridays, and will take place on Saturday nights for established membersRequesting to join:
    If you are looking to join please state your Branch of choice (other than Spec Ops), why you want to join and what your best gametype is. I will try to get back to your request within 24 hours

Hi there! I’m Big Al 1300, President of the United Halo Command (UHC). You have an interesting structure, but you may want to make your requirements to join a little less strict. Coming from someone who has been in the militarized clan community for over two years, it’s hard enough to recruit without all the restrictions you’ve put in place. Not trying to criticize you or anything, I’m simply trying to help. Take it for what it’s worth.

im the Creator of UFG and im with UHC on the requirements, having 5+ Years of Clan experience i can tell you its going to be awhile before you get off the ground, unless your looking for people who used to be in other clans your not going to get anything fresh in large amounts with those requirements.

As an experienced clan leader who’s been in quite a few military, UNSC, Sangheli, or hybrid clans I can tell you that you need to offer something that other clans don’t have if you want to attract decent members. think about it this way: as your thread is now, what kind of members would actually join? What do you have to offer that makes you stand out? You don’t have a good clan v clan record, you don’t have anyone for new members to play with, you don’t have a particularly unique message, your offer is topped by other clans that are larger and still offering leadership positions, and you yourself are a level fifty-only a little bit higher than your minimum for joining. There are plenty of other groups that do things like this, on the Waypoint forums like you do who already have a few members, and are still offering division leader spots. My advice is to have loose restrictions for the first couple of months, and then gradually tighten them as you increase in numbers. It is also better to recruit in Matchmaking exclusively rather than on Waypoint, because you don’t have anything to offer (at the moment) that looks better than other military clans (on paper at least), as Matchmaking is an environment where potential recruits don’t have offers from other clans shoved in their faces.