Looking for arena players

Just tired of always going in by myself. Keep going from 1500 to 1700 and up and down mainly because im always stuck with a team of 3 who are in party chat or people not talking would like to play with people who understand the concept of the game and communicate. Not looking for like these serious teams just some bros to play MM with

GT: EW Deadpool

> 2535429686545981;1:
> Just tired of always going in by myself. Keep going from 1500 to 1700 and up and down mainly because im always stuck with a team of 3 who are in party chat or people not talking would like to play with people who understand the concept of the game and communicate. Not looking for like these serious teams just some bros to play MM with
>
> GT: EW Deadpool

Holy church, your top csr is #6 champion. Super bada$$! While I’m probably nowhere on your level my Spartan Company (Knights of Ares) has several people who are really good (in my opinion at least), and as a Company our biggest asset is communication. So maybe you might find someone (if I’m not at your level, which is most probably the case) who will be helpful. Also, if I could give you a chimichanga for the awesome gamertag, I totally would.

> 2533275017603223;2:
> > 2535429686545981;1:
> > Just tired of always going in by myself. Keep going from 1500 to 1700 and up and down mainly because im always stuck with a team of 3 who are in party chat or people not talking would like to play with people who understand the concept of the game and communicate. Not looking for like these serious teams just some bros to play MM with
> >
> > GT: EW Deadpool
>
>
> Holy church, your top csr is #6 champion. Super bada$$! While I’m probably nowhere on your level my Spartan Company (Knights of Ares) has several people who are really good (in my opinion at least), and as a Company our biggest asset is communication. So maybe you might find someone (if I’m not at your level, which is most probably the case) who will be helpful. Also, if I could give you a chimichanga for the awesome gamertag, I totally would.

Lol im so excited for the movie add me tho/send me message so i know who is who

Sounds like you would be interested in Doomsday. We’ve been around for ten years and have a respectable balance in gaming after a hard day at work/college. I will send you an invite with our information enclosed. If you feel you would be a good fit, feel free to hit accept!
Cheers!

ill check it out thank you