Looking for an RP buddy

Hey there, I’m looking for someone to rp HALO via Skype. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be using this specific group lol but oh well, shot in the dark. I prefer one on one rps though. While I don’t mind groups, I prefer to have a maximum of 3 people or so.

The one thing I’ve noticed among the fandom is that a lot of characters tend to be either Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus. Basically, the character isn’t realistic to the franchise or universe it was made in and doesn’t follow the rules set by said universe or franchise. I’d like to meet someone whose character isn’t a sue/stu lol and start an rp with them. I don’t ask for grammar nazis either but I would like it if they typed in complete sentences and for their spelling to be legible. :slight_smile:
Lol thanks for reading, I appreciate it, and have a great day/night. :smiley:

Shay ~

I am horrible at rps and don’t have skype installed, but what is a gary stu?

> 2533275009514729;2:
> I am horrible at rps and don’t have skype installed, but what is a gary stu?

Lol basically, a mary-sue or gary-stu is a character that doesn’t fit in the universe/story/franchise that it is put into. A mary-sue is always female while gary-stu is male. There are many types but they all have one thing in common. They don’t follow the rules of the universe/franchise they’re made in. Have you ever read a fan character and thought that the character just wouldn’t exist or contradicts themselves too much to be in the story?