Looking for an active company

Hey all, I’m looking for an active spartan company to join, I’m on most days and am always up for some warzone and arena, so if I sound like a good fit for your company hit me up with a message :slight_smile:

Hey there, I’m Red - leader of Squad Tyr. My company is usually quite active, with the majority of our playing warzone, but still playing some arena. If you’d be interested in joining the company, please contact me.

Thanks for reading,
-M

Join face takers we just got active

> 2533275073336221;1:
> Hey all, I’m looking for an active spartan company to join, I’m on most days and am always up for some warzone and arena, so if I sound like a good fit for your company hit me up with a message :slight_smile:

EpsilonFleet is a very active clan with 300+ members! We have players in all kinds of time zones and playlists! With epsilonfleet on your side you’ll almost never be stuck with randoms again! go here: http://www.epsilonfleet.com/recruitment and be sure to let them know i sent you so my boss knows im doing my job!

Nyygma, Staff Sergeant/Petty Officer 2nd Class Valkyrie Squad Lead, ONI Section II Recruiter

I just sent you a message on XBL if interested just hit me back up. Hope to hear from you.