Looking for advice and practice playing partners

Hey Fellow Halo’ers

im Chris. I’ve been playing for 6 months straight and have achieved 60 level. That’s not saying much as I suck. LOL. I need some to help coach me on tactics, killing moves and how to wiggle around in the different social and war zone games.

I sometimes feel feel like I’m moving too slow or I have my settings on my controller set incorrectly.

Friend me in Halo and help me get better. Playing isn’t helping as much. I’m ChadwickAllen in Halo.

Look ok to play you guys soon.

P.s. I do use a headset

Chris

> 2535408260424911;1:
> Hey Fellow Halo’ers
>
> im Chris. I’ve been playing for 6 months straight and have achieved 60 level. That’s not saying much as I suck. LOL. I need some to help coach me on tactics, killing moves and how to wiggle around in the different social and war zone games.
>
> I sometimes feel feel like I’m moving too slow or I have my settings on my controller set incorrectly.
>
> Friend me in Halo and help me get better. Playing isn’t helping as much. I’m ChadwickAllen in Halo.
>
> Look ok to play you guys soon.
>
> P.s. I do use a headset
>
> Chris

We can do some matches sometime, and I can walk you through a few different strategies I use. Shoot me a message @ FlamingBaconMK.

Best of luck.