Looking for Active Company

My name is awlberesford aka Ash and im a laid back, jokey person who is looking for a active clan that does various activities within Halo such as Multiplayer, Achievement Hunting, Custom Games, Forge etc. Also im looking for a clan that likes to have fun but can be competitive some times in PvP.
About my self:
Im a huge forger within Halo as I have been forging since Halo 3 as I cant wait to create maps and to host custom games/game nights every week which will be uploaded onto my YouTube channel, I love to Achievement Hunt on games that I get to play and to reach max gamer score, I do have experience within the competitive side of Halo as I have been in various teams for MLG scrims and competitions , I love to play Arena game modes but my favourite game mode is OBJ based as I am a OBJ based player but if were talking about having fun infection is the top of my list and Warzone. I would call my self a all rounder player within Halo as I love to create, have fun and to play competitive.
K/D 2.0
My time zone: GMT

If your company seems the right place for me feel free to message either on Halo waypoint or Xbox your choice gamertag: awlberesford, cant wait to meet you guys

Hey if your still looking then if your an alright guy/girl and awesome ! then we can have you, we currently have about 10 members but to us numbers don’t matter as quality beats quantity. And we mainly are casual but don’t mind some competitive, as well we have a couple forgers and one similar to you as he does graphics and does youtube and forge, normally I don’t put everything there as it looks like bragging but thought I would say for you but if you want to join then this is all we ask.
1 try being respectful as we want a nice going attitude.
2 Be active when you can as we know people have lives, work, school, etc. But please try to be active when able but you don’t have to be there 24/7 but don’t join and not make an effort aha but all we ask is if you go away for like a week or more just let us know so we don’t kick you out by mistake !
3 when/ if you try joining don’t just try joining and ignore a message from myself as before you join you going to need to talk to myself and maybe another member just to see how you are as we don’t want people using us for a req pack or just joining and being completely inactive by going away without saying for ages from home or holiday( as I said as long as we know your off for awhile it will be fine aha) or being on and plain ignoring us.
4 age 15 + maybe 14 under certain circumstances and also would like if your had a mic as easyier to talk a Kinect can be ok aslong as it is tuned right and not a horrible one.

Anyway hope this is alright if you would like to find out more then feel free to message me but like I said make sure you read the rules above first and if you message me on here I might not reply as fast as the page updates when I refresh plus I am in the uk and we have some people in the USA so no worries we will try playing with everyone as have a lot of spare time. but anyway drop me a message on xbox or here and I promise to replay asap catch you later but here is our group for you ! Guardians Of Solaris