Looking for Active 2v2 Teammate

Looking for someone who is active to play with since my old 2s partner has pretty much quit. Please be at least 35 ts and know how to play. That may sound vague but the amount of times I’ve played against people who just do things that they think are good only to be outclassed by better units is appalling. For example, if you build any of the following units in a typical game don’t bother adding me:

Hornets
Vultures
ODSTs
Grizzlies
Hawks
Cobras
Marines
Flamethrowers
Spartans before the 7 minute mark

I plat arby/brute so I’m looking for either a cutter or anders player. Also before someone tries to be a smartass the units listed above are for a typical game, some may be used in map specific situations or against a non-typical combo. For example, if there are bonus reactors on the map obviously the marines are going to be used to grab them. GT is the same as on here, add me and I’ll play a few games with you.

After two responses it has become abundantly clear to me that neither of these people read my post. I’ve also come to the realization that if I plan on playing with someone off of waypoint I must be prepared to teach them. If you are willing to listen and actually apply what I tell you to the game send me a FR. If you are someone who does a terrible depot 5th strat as anders, then do it again the game after even when told how bad of a strategy is, don’t bother.

LOL man this guy kinda sucks he expects you to play a certain way also his voice is annoying, hes a whiner and demanding teenager-child who thinks he is the best. If you want to play with someone like that go ahead I played one game with the dude and not going to happen again maybe ill play against him and kick his butt, and im not the one who did the " terrible depot 5th strat as anders" Fair warning to anyone. Also he sends me a message saying he cant play til sunday so I wait wait and wait more and finally he gets on then plays with some other guy for 5 hours .

> LOL man this guy kinda sucks he expects you to play a certain way also his voice is annoying, hes a whiner and demanding teenager-child who thinks he is the best. If you want to play with someone like that go ahead I played one game with the dude and not going to happen again maybe ill play against him and kick his butt, and im not the one who did the " terrible depot 5th strat as anders" Fair warning to anyone. Also he sends me a message saying he cant play til sunday so I wait wait and wait more and finally he gets on then plays with some other guy for 5 hours .

You built flamethrowers and hornets you barely said anything to me and I at no point demanded anything from you. Yes I expect you to play a certain way, a way that doesn’t involve losing hooks, building marines and flamethrowers to try and take them back, doing some god awful hornet build, and proceed to try and switch into tanks when it’s already way too late for that. My problem is that you didn’t read my post yet still acted like I would want to play with you. Hornets are a terrible unit, and I state in the original post to not bother friend requesting me if you build those units. Also the other guy I played with, we won every game yet the first game I play with you, we lose for some reason. You do the math, and don’t get mad at me because you can’t read.

I DID READ THE POST BUDDY, You listed 75% of what units there are I was trying to remember the whole time what I WASNT ALLOWED TO USE(its not like the list was two units you listed 9 separate requirements) or it will piss you off and it was late at night like 1 in the morning so I wasn’t on top of my game. And neither were you built an arbiter and (some banshees) that’s pretty much it and then raged quit. I’m just warning the rest of waypoint to stay away from you until maybe you grow up some day and stop being a blamer and whiner. And you never even took your reactor hook it was pretty funny. And you didn’t build turrets yet wasted a bunch of resources raging your arbiter when the turret or two would have been more cost effective.

When you suggested putting turrets up they had tanks all over the place, even if the turrets had gotten up they would have been next to worthless. Of course I didn’t take my reactor you dunce, it was the south side on terminal. The good reactor on that map, which in most situations is the only one worth using was lost because you couldn’t grab the north buildings, largely because you don’t know how to do the pelican exploit. Learn how to play the game then come back to me.

As far as the list, if you feel it would be more beneficial, here are the only units you should build in any serious quantity in 2v2 as UNSC.

Hogs
Tanks

Wolves (only a few and only if you have completely lost air lead and your covey doesn’t have a summit)

UNSC doesn’t build air EVER. The few situations that it may be applicable to are so rare that they’re hardly even worth mentioning. Hornets are god awful, and the only thing they even are halfway decent is building damage, which is something that doesn’t matter.

It doesn’t seem to me that Manatee is the one whining…

I played with him that day and won every game, people like Manatee are deserving of a experienced teammate not people like you who don’t have any patience. So for the rest of the Trueskill 36+ players you should probably send Manatee a message if you are looking for a teammate.

> I DID READ THE POST BUDDY, You listed 75% of what units there are I was trying to remember the whole time what I WASNT ALLOWED TO USE(its not like the list was two units you listed 9 separate requirements) or it will piss you off and it was late at night like 1 in the morning so I wasn’t on top of my game. And neither were you built an arbiter and (some banshees) that’s pretty much it and then raged quit. I’m just warning the rest of waypoint to stay away from you until maybe you grow up some day and stop being a blamer and whiner. And you never even took your reactor hook it was pretty funny. And you didn’t build turrets yet wasted a bunch of resources raging your arbiter when the turret or two would have been more cost effective.

Hornets
Vultures
ODSTs
Grizzlies
Hawks
Cobras
Marines
Flamethrowers
Spartans before the 7 minute mark

Yeap thats totally 75% of the units in the game well done!

> > I DID READ THE POST BUDDY, You listed 75% of what units there are I was trying to remember the whole time what I WASNT ALLOWED TO USE(its not like the list was two units you listed 9 separate requirements) or it will piss you off and it was late at night like 1 in the morning so I wasn’t on top of my game. And neither were you built an arbiter and (some banshees) that’s pretty much it and then raged quit. I’m just warning the rest of waypoint to stay away from you until maybe you grow up some day and stop being a blamer and whiner. And you never even took your reactor hook it was pretty funny. And you didn’t build turrets yet wasted a bunch of resources raging your arbiter when the turret or two would have been more cost effective.
>
> Hornets
> Vultures
> ODSTs
> Grizzlies
> Hawks
> Cobras
> Marines
> Flamethrowers
> Spartans before the 7 minute mark
>
> Yeap thats totally 75% of the units in the game well done!

To be exact 64% of the UNSC units, I didn’t bother listing covenant since I was looking for UNSC players anyway. Looking back I actually screwed up on that list and left out elephants and cyclops, add those in and it’s 78% of the UNSC units which is actually pretty close to what he said. The moral of the story here is that, almost all of the units in this game blow, so learn which ones are worth using before you try to play above 30 TS.

two man circle jerk , lol if you guys play so well together why would manatee the great need anyone else? I would suggest posting what units you would like to see ( be positive) versus what you believe sucks (being negative) and it really comes down to skill with what unit compositions work. Like say I need a UNSC to execute this strategy to compliment what I do versus “don’t make all these units cause they suck” it would be more effective . Congratulations on being undefeated, Ima go play SC2 peace

Time zone difference is a big issue, benson is about 9 hours different from me. Also we both play best as covey so unless we run arby/brute (which is a good combo but is very unstable) one of us isn’t playing to our full potential. Skill doesn’t make units that suck just magically work, especially since the skill ceiling on this game is quite low. Just because I have more skill than you doesn’t make it so that grizzlies then perform better than PT would in the same situation or hornets perform better than banshees. Go ahead and play SC2 that game is even more broken than this one.

dude Ill 1v1 one you sometime and well see if you still can claim your so much more talented than I am at HW I’m focusing on sc2 cause there is a tourney coming up.

I’d be fine with a 1v1, but the outcome doesn’t matter to me. The meta of 1v1 and the meta of 2v2 are very different so being good in one of them doesn’t mean you’re good at both. For example in 1v1 micro and keeping your units alive is vastly more important than 2s. Yes both of those are things you want to do in 2s, but in 1s you screw up even once on either of those and it can easily cost you the game. That being said, I’m pretty awful at 1s, so I’ll be fine with playing but it really has no relevance to this discussion, or how bad you are at 2s.

Also, why bother making a claim that talent has anything to do with this game? The only skill aspects in this game are micro and decision making. Everything else is just knowledge of build orders, unit composition, leader matchups, and knowing how to properly use map specific structures. Skill only matters at around 40+ TS and even at that point differences in skill are pretty minimal. Someone having better unit micro is useful but usually isn’t game deciding, and at the highest level the game is won by the team that makes the least mistakes or bad decisions. Talent is virtually non existent in this game, it has nothing to do with you lack talent, you lack knowledge.

King shoot me a message and we shall 1v1 Gt:cbenson1