looking for a team

Hey everyone,

I’m a long time halo player looking for a team. I’m in my early 20s and play most evenings european time. Having played with many teams and groups before, here are a few things I like:

4v4 objective/slayer, 2v2, snipers and warm-up custom games. I very much like to play the game in the spirit of MLG but always keeping it fun and friendly. No complaining about each others scores and ranks but always striving to do better. I dont mind what age you are.

If you are a small group who play regularly, the same time as me and are looking for someone, let me know!

Cheers

> 2533274796512320;1:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I’m a long time halo player looking for a team. I’m in my early 20s and play most evenings european time. Having played with many teams and groups before, here are a few things I like:
>
> 4v4 objective/slayer, 2v2, snipers and warm-up custom games. I very much like to play the game in the spirit of MLG but always keeping it fun and friendly. No complaining about each others scores and ranks but always striving to do better. I dont mind what age you are.
>
> If you are a small group who play regularly, the same time as me and are looking for someone, let me know!
>
> Cheers

Hi Callum,

Fireteam Cerberus are an UK/EU-based group who focus on cooperative play and teamwork and keeping the game fun. It’s a rotating group (as we are casual), but there’s normally at least a few on every night.

We don’t have much in the way of requirements apart from a mature attitude. We highly recommend the use of comms.

We are also founding members of a worldwide XBL club of like-minded groups, which provides you access to an even wider playerbase of reliable teammates instead of randoms. Halo Cooperative Gaming Club.

If you have any questions - or if you’d like to join up with us over the weekend to see what we’re about you’d be welcome to.

Thanks, will check it out

> 2533274796512320;1:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I’m a long time halo player looking for a team. I’m in my early 20s and play most evenings european time. Having played with many teams and groups before, here are a few things I like:
>
> 4v4 objective/slayer, 2v2, snipers and warm-up custom games. I very much like to play the game in the spirit of MLG but always keeping it fun and friendly. No complaining about each others scores and ranks but always striving to do better. I dont mind what age you are.
>
> If you are a small group who play regularly, the same time as me and are looking for someone, let me know!
>
> Cheers

Alpine Company: just barely brand new, but we’ve had most players already go inactive, so we need some fresh meat! Honestly mostly new accounts. We wont hurt you (Unless reasonably provoked). Players in the MST time zone would be preferred because that’s easier. But honestly, if you’ve even read this far into the description, it doesn’t matter where you live. Xbox should be shipped in sometime next week. So get ready! We’re going to try to be social, make some progress. That means weekend challenges, and Warzone as often as possible. We’re gonna try for ACHILLES. Hamilton fans preferred, but not mandatory.We would really like some folks who are also interested in the more social aspects such as forge and Grifball. Not just competitive non-stop. I mean, we’re not pros here

93/100 check out bio… im sending invite… i am the leader im online 4-8 hour 8pm-until… we have a active fb group where we do the bulk of discussion about company… looking for more passionate players… (anyone can hit me up)

my gt :rafed118