Looking for a Team!!

Alright, so here is the jist of it. I love Halo, but I dont get alot of time to play being in college and all. But, when I do play, I want some people I can depend on that are pretty decent. Dont get me wrong, Im not the greatest Halo player and have bad games just as much as the next guy, but I want a clan or team that has many members and will come to the call of anyone who is online playing at the time. The last clan i was a part of didnt have much activity and expected alot of things. I want one that will rock with me in BTB, Slayer, and Arena and tryout some custom maps. Feel free to look up myu stats and see if im qualified. Hit me up if you think I can rock with your group.

Peace!

Were looking for bodyguards and Special forces. My clan’s name is Rising Phoenix. We have training matches and like having clan battles and having fun. We’re a professional clan with five years of experience and we make sure we treat our clan members with respect. Our clan has an organized military ranking system. There are four ranks which are Private, Sergeant, Lieutenant, and last but not least General. Every new clan member has to go through a tryout to see if they are a good fit for our clan and if we are a good fit for them. My gamer tag is YouxxGotxxOwned. For more info go to my clan website at RisingPhoenixGroup.tripod.com (don’t add the www). If you want to join my clan send myself or my co-leader xxMYSTIK MONKEY a friend request stating that you want to join. Thanks

Any clan that I may be a part of will have to understand that I am a college student and I dont have time for “training sessions.” My main goal in this is so that when ever I do get on I will always have a few people who will maybe want to go and try some custom maps, some BTB, and slayer and arena with me. i could be intrigued in a military system simply beacsue i like being in power…but if there isnt one that is cool too. I would prefer that i be asked to join after my stats are looked at but have you know, I haev other people who play under my gamertag and so therefore my stats arent totally accurate to my skill. I am better than what is shown.

Look me up.

ok

http://the251st.guildlaunch.com/

251st would be happy to have you. No special requirements and we understand if you are busy. We also love to kick butt in matchmaking

Party Hard Gamers became establish in early 2012, for the sole purpose of having fun and playing shooters. We bring together like-minded gamers on Halo Reach and Modern Warfare 3. We are not a very competitive clan, however we will enter the occasional tournament and have fun. We love custom matches, firefight, slayer, objective, invasion and big team battle (on Halo), and we would love you to join in some of our play sessions. We have a decent forums site, where we all have a place to chat and talk about games, share backgrounds, experience, interests in teamwork and tactics. We promote an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

We are always playing Halo

We also have feature articles about our members, podcasts, gameplay commentary, tips & strategies, all the Halo news and rumors you will ever need, and a very active forum.

Our goal is to make sure you always have friends online playing Halo.

The Spartan Force

Follow on Twitter

Watch us on YouTube

Hey you!

You wont regret checking my clan out!
And you wont need to read a wall of text to get an impression of us,.

What about you just watch our 3 minute promo film!

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

The ChV is a long-term contract, so it might fit you well when going to college. No pressure, you can take breaks as much as you want to.

Let me know if you are interested :slight_smile:

More info:
Waypoint ChV Recruitment thread

~Glacier

The last thing I ask of those that I play with (and I say this beacsue when I join a clan, I tend to stay there unless the clan becomes incredibly inactive such as my last clan.) But, I want some age in the clan I join. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind playing with younger guys, but as most do I prefer my own age. And, honestly, its hard to play when a “squeaker” voice is heard over the mic…cuz I bust out laughing…no offense to you if you have a “squeaker” voice.

So, out of the ones who has asked me to check them out, what are some of the ages I am looking at?

Hey bro, I have felt your pain.
I play most days/nights and have tons of friends. I am also part of an awesome community that I will post the info for below. Message me if you ever wanna hook up

GT = HC Superstar BR

The average age of our members is probably around 23, and I am an old fart of 40.

Looking for a larger community with active members?
Check this site out, friendly, organized and ACTIVE!
HaloCommunity.com

Site stats as of this post;

There are currently 54 users online.
Most users ever online was 564.
Threads
Members
Active Members

Recent events;
Halo Community Game Night #3: May 12th, 2012 to May 13th, 2012

HC CTF 4v4 Tournament: May 20th, 2012 - Winning team earned a free copy of Halo 4 for each of the 4 members, second place each received 1600 Point MS codes

Upcoming events;
PMS and Halo Community Mixer: June 9th, 2012

> The last thing I ask of those that I play with (and I say this beacsue when I join a clan, I tend to stay there unless the clan becomes incredibly inactive such as my last clan.) But, I want some age in the clan I join. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind playing with younger guys, but as most do I prefer my own age. And, honestly, its hard to play when a “squeaker” voice is heard over the mic…cuz I bust out laughing…no offense to you if you have a “squeaker” voice.
>
> So, out of the ones who has asked me to check them out, what are some of the ages I am looking at?

The youngest member in The 251st is 16 years old and most are in their later years of high school or are in college. we are squeaker free.

> > The last thing I ask of those that I play with (and I say this beacsue when I join a clan, I tend to stay there unless the clan becomes incredibly inactive such as my last clan.) But, I want some age in the clan I join. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind playing with younger guys, but as most do I prefer my own age. And, honestly, its hard to play when a “squeaker” voice is heard over the mic…cuz I bust out laughing…no offense to you if you have a “squeaker” voice.
> >
> > So, out of the ones who has asked me to check them out, what are some of the ages I am looking at?
>
> The youngest member in The 251st is 16 years old and most are in their later years of high school or are in college. we are squeaker free.

^ This, I can reassure. I’m also in The 251st and we are proud to be squeaker-free.

My clans age limit is 17. Im personally 22.
So the ChV is a mature clan!

> INTRODUCTION

Welcome to United Nations Spartan Corps. At UN Spartan Corps we like to have fun, win or lose, but work together as a team to achieve the victory. If we lose, we learn from our mistakes and make accommodations to improve our performance in the next battle. We do operate from a website, which may not be at optimal performance and appearance but we are currently working hard to enhance our site.

Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Integrity, and Honor are the United Nations Spartan Corps Values. The Values are taught in your initial training and reinforced throughout your UNSC Career. These values provide the proper guidance and oversight to ensure our forces are ready to meet the operational requirements of combatant commanders.

> ENLISTMENT

1. Go to our website and agree to the Agreement Terms.

2. Fill out the required information and click save.

3. Head over to the Transmission Wing(Forums) and go to the Enlistment Office. Make sure to read the Enlistment Form topic stickied in the forum, use the link provided.

4. Upon completion of the form, an Officer will review your Enlistment and contact you appropriately to decide if you are ready to take Boot Camp.

> REQUIREMENTS

Prerequisites are the requirements for all those wishing to enlist. All must…
…be at least 15 years of age or older
…own a properly functioning mic/headset
…maintain a mature manner
…sustain a respectable amount of activity within the UN Spartan Corps on both forums and Xbox Live.

Post-requisites are the requirements that personnel must follow while in the Spartan Corps. All personnel must wear the appropriate emblem;
~ Mombasa with White Shield background— Non-Toggled
~ All aspects of Halo Reach armor/colors are completely personal decisions
~ Armor color and Emblem color cannot create a distortion of the emblem

> ADDITIONAL INFO

Loyalty “Bear true faith and allegiance to UN Spartan Corps.”
Respect “Treat people as they should be treated”
Integrity “Do what’s right, legally and morally”
Honor “Live up to Spartan Corps values”
Duty “Fulfill all of your obligations”

Looking for a larger community with active members?
Check this site out, friendly, organized and ACTIVE!
HaloCommunity.com

Site stats as of this post;

There are currently 54 users online.
Most users ever online was 564.
Threads
Members
Active Members

Recent events;
Halo Community Game Night #3: May 12th, 2012 to May 13th, 2012

HC CTF 4v4 Tournament: May 20th, 2012 - Winning team earned a free copy of Halo 4 for each of the 4 members, second place each received 1600 Point MS codes

Upcoming events;
PMS and Halo Community Mixer: June 9th, 2012