Looking for a team...

Well, I want to play competitively, yet I need a team to do so. I want to eventually compete in HCS, but want to do some events beforehand. I will be getting Halo 5 as well. Some things you need to know:
1: You cannot be part of a team already, if you want to join, just send me a message and I’ll reply, and play a game or two.
2: I live in UK, so you either need to live in UK or Europe, or if you live in USA you need to be able to come on at UK times.
3: I am 13, but I am skilled at Halo and am very dedicated to the game
Anyway, if that’s OK, send me a message (Xbox is preferred, but I check Waypoint every day too.) Thanks!

Hey Bah, I’m on for it, could have sent me an message about it. Oh you have, thing didn’t ring. I’m on for the time.

OK, one member recruited, two more!

Add me as well. GT: TrainedRook

There’s one more member needed!

I guess I can check this out.

Seeing as I have not heard from the last poster, I am still looking for one more team member.

> 2535420651204221;7:
> Seeing as I have not heard from the last poster, I am still looking for one more team member.

you do realize that people’s forum names are there gamer tags 90% of the time because they sign in with a -Yoink!- account right? you could always contact them.

I have.