Looking for a team? You've found one

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

__IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR SPOT IN THIS COMPANY YOU MUST DOWNLOAD GROUPME(ITS FREE) TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE TEAM. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED IN THIS COMPANY AND ARE NOT IN THE TEAMS GROUP ME CHAT WITHIN 24HRS YOU WILL BE BOOTED FROM TEAM*__We are Gods Of Arena,
Leaders, including myself have been playing competitive/Casual Halo since Combat Evolved. We have a love for the game and a love for teamwork and the social aspect of the game. We are sponsored.
The rules are pretty simple,-16+ Age / Mature
-Looking for people who love to play halo
-Only want people who want to be here
-GB/PGL Members are long term
-We use Group-Me(Must download it or you will be removed from team, its a free app)
-Just be active/know your skill level and should be fine.
-If you decline or leave team we do not allow re entry due to sponsorship reasons. We try to keep a fair and fun clean team. If you left it was based on your own choice its very rare for a boot (Unless you do not download Group-me)
-When applying do NOT us default template, please tell us what your good at and why you would like to join.
We take pride in our name, we also take pride in the fact that we are on of the nastiest company’s you will find on waypoint. We run Arena, Warzone, and customs. You will always have friends to party up with and wreck with when you are a part of our company. We are different from other companies in the aspect that we use Group-me to communicate. This makes our team 100% more close knit then other companies. You will actually have value and we will know who you are when your part of our team. We work together and most of all we have alot of fun. If this sounds like the lifetime spartan company that you’ve been looking for, then you are in the right place.
How to get a hold of Gods of Arena + become a member?
-Send a spartan company request to me: o iEx0tic
Send a spartan company request to my leader: Blood Typee
I hope to speak and play with you all soon