Looking for a team/clan

My team has seperate basically . An I still play halo 5. I am wanting a to join a clan with alot of good players who strive to win. I am OK want to get better . If gt change is perfferd I don’t mind I like the fact everyone has a identical great . Hmu if you wanting a new member.

Come join SEMPERGUMBY, just play…

> 2535427519937519;1:
> My team has seperate basically . An I still play halo 5. I am wanting a to join a clan with alot of good players who strive to win. I am OK want to get better . If gt change is perfferd I don’t mind I like the fact everyone has a identical great . Hmu if you wanting a new member.

Take a look at Sierra Company. We’re a somewhat competitive military group, play on weekends.

Our website: sierracompany.weebly.com.

> 2535427519937519;1:
> My team has seperate basically . An I still play halo 5. I am wanting a to join a clan with alot of good players who strive to win. I am OK want to get better . If gt change is perfferd I don’t mind I like the fact everyone has a identical great . Hmu if you wanting a new member.

Hey man, check out MG Eclipse. We have game nights four times a week, we use discord to communicate and we have a ton of active and competitive members. We have in house tournaments and giveaways. Check us out!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/mg%20eclipse

If anyone ever cares to join my company, let me know. Theres PLENTY of room.

The 100