Looking for a SWAT clan to join...

Hello, this is tharockinraptor and I am looking to join a clan. I mostly play Team SWAT and Objective so any clan I join needs to play a lot of that. I’m a pretty good Halo player and have been playing Halo since Halo 1 so I’m not a noob. Post on here if you’re recruiting or send me a message to my GT.

GT: tharockinraptor

The Covenant Faction is an all elite group led by the Imperial Admiral Endon Cudumee.

We participate in BTB and invasion constantly.

We are a new group so there is plenty of room for promotion within the ranks, but as every new recruit you would have to start out as a blue minor and work your way up to command.

Basics of our ranking system:
Infantry Division
Minor- (Then you can grade up to Veteran and then Exalted Minor)
Major- (+ Veteran and Exalted)
Officer- (+Veteran and Exalted)
Ultra- (+Exalted)
General- (+Exalted)

Spec Ops Division
Ranger (+ Veteran and Stealth)
Spec Ops (+Veteran and Stealth)
Spec Ops Commando (+Veteran and Stealth)
Spec Ops Officer (+Stealth)

Honor Guard Division
Honor Guard (+Exalted Honor Guard)
Honor Guard Ultra (+Exalted)

Zealot Division
Zealot (+Ship Master)
Field Marshall (+Fleet Master)

The requirements are:

-You must be 14+ with a mature attitude.

-Be prepared to play with a full team of 8 and listen to orders given by the highest in command in the game.

  • Change your in-game character to a minor elite, with a blank emblem.

  • We prefer to do 8v8 clan matches but we do 4v4s as well

  • Preferably be from The United States due to the timezone of the clan leader.

  • Hold true the 4 Truths of Faith. Harmony, Loyalty, Nobility and Honor.

If you feel you are up to the task and want to join just send a message to one of these Gamer Tags. Endon Cudumee (Leader)or Jcf55 (Co-Leader) requesting to join the covenant faction, or PM me on Bungie.net
You can also Check out our website by clicking here.
You will also be given the option to get an elite name.
~Imperial Admiral Endon Cudumee~Endon Cudumee
Rank:

I. Basics
Initial Information: Hello I am Private First Class (Pvc.) Brother of Alpha Company, Tango Platoon in the Dropshock Brigade, I’d like to offer you the opportunity to join one of the most respected, dignified, organized, professional, mature, and friendly clans you could hope to find in the entire Halo community. Currently we have more than 70 active members in our Brigade. An average of 33 members being either European, or Australian and New Zealanders. While an average of 40 being North, or South American. Our clan is filled full of members who are helpful, easy going, and always ready for a laugh. Many like competitive gameplay, though there is always room for those who are more inclined to more laid back gaming.

II. Registration and Enlistment
Enlistment Form- To join the brigade, you must first register on our website and fill out the Enlistment Form. Make sure that you fill out every form in great detail, and with proper grammar and punctuation. We are an organized and professional clan and we hope that you may live up to our standards. The enlistment process is a simple screening to determine who truly deserves to be a part of the Brigade.

Sponsorship- The first step to joining is meeting people. By meeting people and learning more about the Brigade, you can get Sponsored. Sponsorship may only be attained after three days. It simply means a Brigade member has decided to place their faith in you. Your sponsorship will be there to help you every step of the way. They will play with you, introduce you to other members, teach you callouts, and generally show you the ropes. When the time comes and you have made it through enlistment, you’ll be ready and be knowledgeable with how things work.

Boot camp/Entrance Exam- After another four days -seven days total- you are allowed to take boot camp. Boot camp is simply a determination of your teamwork skills, and how well you can call-out. Your sponsor is tasked with teaching you call-outs so that you may successfully pass boot camp. The final part of the enlistment process is the Entrance Exam. The exam is a simple test of your knowledge of the Field Manual. It’s a very interesting read, and it is required to know it well to be a part of the Brigade. You have 30 minutes to take the exam, you also have 3 chances to pass it.

III. What We Have To Offer
Gaming- Our clan has plenty of clan matches against other clans. We do plenty of matchmaking amongst ourselves, and also have practices throughout the week to improve our game-play. In these practices, we not only learn new strategies but also improve friendships amongst each other. We have multiple type of gamers with us. We have RPG fans, hardcore MLG fans, recreational players, gamers that like some PC gaming, and those gamers that love all types. Whatever your game style, we have a group for you.

Entertainment- Our clan hosts multiple game nights every week for the enjoyment of everyone. Not only do our members attend but anyone who wishes to go may participate. The Alpha CO runs a podcast every week to keep everyone up to date and interested in the affairs of the clan. He often has co hosts to talk with and have a nice chat with during the podcast. We regularly schedule clan matches to gain recognition among other clans and to form strong relationships between clans. We also have a nice Chatroom where you talk and meet new members. Make sure you keep the chat respectful, and make sure you’re using Firefox. It is the only browser compatible with our chat room.

Professionalism- Our clan acts as respectful and professional as possible at all times. But, not only is our behavior professional, so is our website. Our website was created by scratch from our founder, Vitamin, and he has maintained it ever since. Just glancing at our website will show you just how serious we are, and will accurately express how we handle the clan. We are always on the lookout for more graphic designers to improve aspects of our website. If you’re good enough then you may be able to design headers and side banners. Most often our graphic designers create signature images for other members.

Community- We have members from all over the globe and there will always be someone online. Our members are the reason the Brigade is special. Each of their individual efforts and personalities contribute to the Brigade’s success for the past two years. We have a forum on our website where you can communicate with other personnel off xbox live. Our members are some of the most friendly and respectful people you could hope to meet over the internet. We are always looking out for each other, and are always looking to help one another.

Promotions- Promotions aren’t easy to come by in the Brigade. If you want one, you need to work for it. Throughout your time in the Brigade, you will learn what it truly means to be a leader. You may think that it is just for gaming, but it teaches you lessons in life for the future. You learn qualities such as leadership, patience, tact, problem solving, and many more. You may find all the ranks Here. You must never ask for a promotion though. The only way to obtain one is to show you deserve it.

If you have any questions check out our FAQ section.
Otherwise contact me on Xbox live; Gamertag: SF BloodBrother.
See you on the battlefield.

Credit to this post goes to - DSB Affliction

> I. Basics
> Initial Information: Hello I am Lance Corporal Affliction of Alpha Company, Zulu Platoon in the Dropshock Brigade, I’d like to offer you the opportunity to join one of the most respected, dignified, organized, professional, mature, and friendly clans you could hope to find in the entire Halo community. Currently we have more than 70 active members in our Brigade. An average of 33 members being either European, or Australian and New Zealanders. While an average of 40 being North, or South American. Our clan is filled full of members who are helpful, easy going, and always ready for a laugh. Many like competitive gameplay, though there is always room for those who are more inclined to more laid back gaming.
>
> II. Registration and Enlistment
> Enlistment Form- To join the brigade, you must first register on our website and fill out the Enlistment Form. Make sure that you fill out every form in great detail, and with proper grammar and punctuation. We are an organized and professional clan and we hope that you may live up to our standards. The enlistment process is a simple screening to determine who truly deserves to be a part of the Brigade.
>
> Sponsorship- The first step to joining is meeting people. By meeting people and learning more about the Brigade, you can get Sponsored. Sponsorship may only be attained after three days. It simply means a Brigade member has decided to place their faith in you. Your sponsorship will be there to help you every step of the way. They will play with you, introduce you to other members, and generally show you the ropes. When the time comes and you have made it through enlistment, you’ll be ready and be knowledgeable with how things work.
>
> Bootcamp/Entrance Exam- After another four days -seven days total- you are allowed to take bootcamp. Bootcamp is simply a determination of your teamwork skills, and how well you can callout. Your sponsor is tasked with teaching you callouts so that you may successfully pass bootcamp. The final part of the enlistment process is the Entrance Exam. The exam is a simple test of your knowledge of the Field Manual. It’s a very interesting read, and it is required to know it well to be a part of the Brigade. You have 30 minutes to take the exam, you also have 3 chances to pass it.
>
> III. What We Have To Offer
> Gaming- Our clan has plenty of clan matches against other clans. We do plenty of matchmaking amongst ourselves, and also have practices throughout the week to improve our gameplay. In these practices, we not only learn new strategies but also improve friendships amongst each other. We have multiple type of gamers with us. We have RPG fans, hardcore MLG fans, recreational players, gamers that like some pc gaming, and those gamers that love all types. Whatever your gamestyle, we have a group for you.
>
> Entertainment- Our clan hosts multiple game nights every week for the enjoyment of everyone. Not only do our members attend but anyone who wishes to go may participate. The Alpha CO runs a podcast every week to keep everyone up to date and interested in the affairs of the clan. He often has co hosts to talk with and have a nice chat with during the podcast. We regularly schedule clan matches to gain recognition among other clans and to form strong relationships between clans. We also have a nice Chatroom where you talk and meet new members. Make sure you keep the chat respectful, and make sure you’re using Firefox. It is the only browser compatible with our chatroom.
>
> Professionalism- Our clan acts as respectful and professional as possible at all times. But, not only is our behavior professional, so is our website. Our website was created by scratch from our founder, Vitamin, and he has maintained it ever since. Just glancing at our website will show you just how serious we are, and will accurately express how we handle the clan. We are always on the lookout for more graphic designers to improve aspects of our website. If you’re good enough then you may be able to design headers and side banners. Most often our graphic designers create signature images for other members.
>
> Community- We have members from all over the globe and there will always be someone online. Our members are the reason the Brigade is special. Each of their individual efforts and personalities contribute to the Brigade’s success for the past two years. We have a forum on our website where you can communicate with other personnel off xbox live. Our members are some of the most friendly and respectful people you could hope to meet over the internet. We are always looking out for each other, and are always looking to help one another.
>
> Promotions- Promotions aren’t easy to come by in the Brigade. If you want one, you need to work for it. Throughout your time in the Brigade, you will learn what it truly means to be a leader. You may think that it is just for gaming, but it teaches you lessons in life for the future. You learn qualities such as leadership, patience, tact, problem solving, and many more. You may find all the ranks Here. You must never ask for a promotion though. The only way to obtain one is to show you deserve it.
>
>
>
>
> If you have any questions check out our FAQ section.
> Otherwise contact me on XBL, Gamertag is DSB Affliction.
> See you on the battlefield.

Well, you could look into my clan:

CHAOS ANNIHILATION
Welcome to Chaos Annihlation. Here’s the clan for expierienced Halo players that have endured many things throughout their time of playing Halo. We’re a more laid back clan, and just like to have fun.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order to join Chaos Annihilation, you must…
Be atleast 15 years old or older (it’s VERY RARE for anyone under the age limit to join)
Have a mature attitude
Have a working mic/headset

HOW TO JOIN:

-You must be an expierienced player.
-You’ll have to have a one on one match with me to test your skills
-After that, it will be decided if you can join

FAQs

Will I need to change my Gamertag or anything if I join the clan?
Not if you don’t want to. The only thing you will be required to do is change your emblem to Chaos Annihilation’s. You’ll also be given a code name, which you are free to change your Gamertag to if you wish.

So is there anything like ranking up in this clan?
Sure is. It’s based off of the ranks in the army. Your rank will depend on how long you’ve been in the clan or how good you get/are.

Is acting like a noob the proper way to act in this clan? Can I use the tacticts they use?
Sorry, but if you want to behave that way, then you can go join a clan meant for that. This clan is for expierienced players only.

And what if I do it anyway?
Then say goodbye to Chaos Annihilation.

I really want to join this clan, but I’m not very expierienced. Can I get in?
Once we have enough clan members, we can start a boot camp so you don’t have to be expierienced to join. We’ll train you to get good so you can officially start your part in the clan. Be aware though that you still need to meet up with the requirements above.

If you have any questions about Chaos Annihilation that you couldn’t find here, feel free to ask them.