Looking for a Spartan Company

Hello

Im looking to join a Spartan Company, and play slayer with. Im on almost everynight from 10 PM EST til 1 or 2 AM. If anyone is interested just send me a msg on XBL. My gt: waisgrus

thank you

Hey there, feel free to check out Nubbstompers. We’ve got a solid group of members that actively use mics and that play pretty much everything. To help you find a crew of active players to team up, we use our Xbox club and WhatsApp chat to help members avoid going in solo. As a bonus, we hold community wide events like customs tournaments to bring the whole group together. So if this is something you’d be interested in joining let me or IIRED DRAG0NII know.

> 2533274937580949;2:
> Hey there, feel free to check out Nubbstompers. We’ve got a solid group of members that actively use mics and that play pretty much everything. To help you find a crew of active players to team up, we use our Xbox club and WhatsApp chat to help members avoid going in solo. As a bonus, we hold community wide events like customs tournaments to bring the whole group together. So if this is something you’d be interested in joining let me or IIRED DRAG0NII know.

hey msg me on xbl at gt: waisgrus

Hello there Waisgrus! We at APEX Gaming are looking for players to join us for Halo 5 play and future halo releases. We have currently gone about revamping and relaunching our SC APEX Gaming Regiment. As such, we’re looking for all the competitive players that we can get our hands on so that we can run some decent teams in a variety of different game types or ranked games. We don’t have many members right now, but the one’s that we do have proven to be dedicated to playing Halo. If you’d like to get in on the ground floor of this Halo relaunch that we’re offering, we’d love to have you.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me over XBL at APEX Wicked.