Looking for a solid team/clan to play with.

First off, thank you for reading.
My name is JT, and I am looking for a solid Halo 4 team/clan to play with. I play for at least 2-4 hours a day, more if possible (I am married with two 8 month old babies and I work so it’s usually after 4 pm eastern). I don’t want to join something that has a ridiculous amount of people in it. I would prefer somewhere between 5-20 people (possible negotiation could be an option givin the circumstances). And I don’t want to go through 20 miles of red tape and recruitment stuff, but obviously playing a few games together will be needed. Changing my emblem/color could also be arranged. I’m a serious team player and without sounding too cocky I consider myself slightly above average. I would prefer to play with people around the same skill (Having a 130SR means nothing to me).

GT: JT IZ ME.
Halo 4 K/D: 1.75.
Highest CSR: 47.
Kills: 22,624.
Deaths: 13,010.
Assists: 8,512.
Headshots: 12,553.
Play Style: Support but can adapt to another role if need be.
Win: 857.
Losses: 596.
Halo REACH K/D: 1.96.
Maps: All.

If you feel I would fit or want to play send me a friend request.

Hey dude, we have members of all skill levels and play together all the time take a look at our website and send me a friend request if you want a tryout :Enjin: Website does not exist

Hey!
My clan, the ChV, is a small and personal group, who focus on teamwork and making the most out of this game. We are a mature clan, and I’m personally a year older than you.
It sounds to me like we’re the kind of clan you are looking for. We quality test all recruits on both skill and enthusiasm for teamwork etc, so you will hopefully find us at the right skill level for you!

Check out our recruitment film!
(Watch it all the way through, you wont regret it)

Let me know if you find this interesting :slight_smile:
~Glacier of the ChV.

I’m still browsing my options. I would also be up for starting something new if the right group/person presented themselves.

Our Branch for Halo is around 25 members of various skill, from good to great. We practice twice a week and have activities and tourneys for our members. We are not a clan. We are a social gaming network. Like Facebook for gamers! Check out our site legitgamerselite.org and see our activities with GameStop on our Facebook and YouTube accounts. Its boring being a random. And why limit yourself to just Halo? Practice with our Halo branch and hang out with our guild members while playing Skyrim or Mine craft, WoW or League of Legends. Get more from your games and the networks that support them!

> I’m still browsing my options. I would also be up for starting something new if the right group/person presented themselves.

JT, I’ll be sure to send you an invite tonight when I hop online. In the meantime, if you are in the forum browsing mood - stop by and check out Outcast Reborn.

We are a little bit larger of a clan than the 5-20 people you mentioned, at least in terms of pure-membership, but many of our members have drifted away from Halo 4 (or gaming in general) yet still keep in touch via the forums. The active count is around 35-40 active gamers, 45-50 active forum members (plus more non-members); though our offical member count is 88 at the moment.

I like to think of us in the “butter-zone”. There are always at least a few people online to play with, yet you never feel lost in a crowd by any means. We’re a very social group (and mature, most between age 21 and 35) on both Xbox Live and our Forums.

Borrowing content from a recent recruiting post of mine:

> When it comes to forums; we like to think we’ve got one of the best around. Simple and easy to use, our site has some custom features including Leaderboards for our main games, a Who’s Online feature for finding players and a Party Up tool to setup matches ahead of time.

If you have any interest in joining, or maybe just want to see what we’re about swing by and say hello.

Questions? JT, you can reach me via PM on Waypoint, or XBL or on our forums.

-ROWE

OcR I stopped by the website and did a quick look around. I might be interested. I’m starting to narrow down my options. I’m just being picky because I want to get into something I know I will fit into. Plus I’m looking for a long term Halo home so I’m being a little more critical than usual. Send me a FR and I’ll play a few games with you and see how it goes.

> OcR I stopped by the website and did a quick look around. I might be interested. I’m starting to narrow down my options. I’m just being picky because I want to get into something I know I will fit into. Plus I’m looking for a long term Halo home so I’m being a little more critical than usual. Send me a FR and I’ll play a few games with you and see how it goes.

Done and done, I saw you online Sunday night (I think) - but was in the middle of an internal contest of ours. Perhaps I’ll catch you tonight.

Glad to see you’re being picky. I would highly suggest you introduce yourself on the site - we’re a very friendly group. Even if you ultimately decide to go elsewhere (or not apply at all) we will never shirk from playing games with those that introduce themselves on our boards!

Hello, JT
Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers where one day you can be competitive, the next pure fun. Or just the one, it’s your call. Then check out Tactical Gaming (TG) created in November 2004. At TW.TGHQ.ORG There you will meet over 2000+ members of Tactical Gaming playing multiple games on multiple platforms as well being international. TG follows a military styled roster, see if you can work your way up the ranks! Don’t worry about having to change your Gamertag to contain TG in it, it’s entirely optional.

Head Quarters: TGHQ Intro

About us: Tactical Gaming

Why join us: Why Join Tactical Gaming!

If you register please reply to me on xbox live if you have any questions or concerns about TG. My GT is TG Killua.

I have found a comfortable group. I plan on joining Outcast Reborn (givin I get accepted). Just posting to update, I am no longer looking for a clan/team. Good gaming to all and thank you for the inquiries.

Sorry for the back and forth posts. I’m not trying to boost my thread by any means. My previous post about joing Outcast Reborn has been withdrawn. I don’t feel I should have to wait for more than 2 days to be able to “apply”, let alone be accepted. My original post is still valid.

GT: eLitespartN , add me i am trying to join a clan too. i am a great halo player with a mic.