Looking for a SC/Group

After taking a break from Halo some months back, I returned and lots of my original team have moved on to other games or don’t have the time to play. Recently I have started to be active on the game again and I’m interested in joining some other members of the community.

I play all game modes of Arena and currently have above a 2.2KDA and 60% of games played won.

If you are recruiting for a SC or interested in playing with me please talk to me here or on Xbox, Thanks.

You can always join the toxic wolves sc. We are a group of friends that play for fun on arena and war zone. We play competitively when we need to but mostly just for fun and to enjoy each other’s company. We are currently going for Achilles armor but we know that it will be a little bit before we get it. There’s no requirements for joining us and we accept all skill levels.

The Nova National Empire (NNE)

nneclanhq.webs.com
-register here or send me a unique join requestSpartan Company
-Nova National EmpireWelcome to NNE’s Halo DivisionHello everyone, my name is King Chaos 216 and i’m the Prime Chieftain of The Nova National Empire. NNE is currently on Halo 5 with a vision and a goal. We hope to create a home for casual and competitive players alike and to become the best at what we do. NNE has the best council and Field Officers to lead in the right direction. We will become more organized and more efficient while still having fun. NNE follows standard Army, Marine and Navy ranking structure.

Under the guidance of the High Council NNE has three main branches that work together with one another.
-Knights are the main infantry of the Nova National Empire.
-Warmongers deal with special warfare .
-Reapers activities/missions classified.Are you tired of playing alone with NNE you don’t have to we also have leadership positions for those who desire to lead and if you want a ton a friends to play with you around the clock NNE can provide it for you.

Here is just a few things that NNE offers.
*An outstanding website
*regular matchmaking sessions
*Excellent Chain of Command (No favoritism at all what you put in is what you get back)
*A well put together and intriguing ranking system
*A chance to lead your very own Battalion or Fireteam
*A fun laid back environment
*A clan that works with you.

Clan Requirements:
__*__Must be 14 years of age or older
*Must contribute
*Must send unique join request
*Must follow the Chain of Command

NNE was once home to over 130 Spartans but due to war and inactivity that number has dropped but now it is our time to continue our ascent and with the Halo Clan Community at constant odds with one another there isn’t a better time. Will you answer the call? Will you join the Nova National Empire on its way to the top? will you be there when NNE makes history? we welcome all in the Empire and would be happy to have you. if you have any questions feel free to ask me at any time I will respond ASAP.
My Regards
King Chaos 216

Head here for our latest recruiting add: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/504760bd1678460abcc89e5f5e1ad7a1/topics/imperial-special-forces-recruitment/8d526275-14d7-4613-9682-65d5f33b898b/posts?page=1

Go to Imperial Special Forces to enlist but be sure to message Omegaclanleader especially if you have any questions.

Sincerely, Führer von Omega.