LOOKING FOR A ONLINE TEAM WARZONE OR BTB WINS ONLY

Looking for a solid team for BTB or Warzone Assault. I love to run 6 minute drills no mercy and just keep the win and k/d up and keep it rollin. I am having issues with my team a lot of folks just don’t like to compete just grind.

Let me know thanks!

No one? Let the rank fool you that’s fine FYI other account already maxed or champ if worried on skill level. Lol

You can hit me up I’m usually running 12 man wz crews holding till 10 then coring if that’s what you’re into hit me up plus can always use active members for my company

> 2535409018972222;2:
> No one? Let the rank fool you that’s fine FYI other account already maxed or champ if worried on skill level. Lol

We had close to a 50 kill game winning streak on Saturday as part of our “Squad hunting Saturdays” when we try to field our most consistent lineup. Although we didn’t run into many teams we won a lot of games in less than 4 minutes and the majority under 6 by being extremely aggressive. We have in depth strategies and are currently working on 3.0 meta.

We’ve got a dedicated website that has been around since 2008 so we’re old school BTB vets :slight_smile:
Would love to see you sign up, [HaloWheelmen.com

](http://halowheelmen.com/)Thanks,
BK

Edit, I’ll send you a freind request to try and get you into some of our games so you can see the system in action.

> 2533274922964546;3:
> You can hit me up I’m usually running 12 man wz crews holding till 10 then coring if that’s what you’re into hit me up plus can always use active members for my company

Added thanks!

> 2533274800074765;4:
> > 2535409018972222;2:
> > No one? Let the rank fool you that’s fine FYI other account already maxed or champ if worried on skill level. Lol
>
>
> We had close to a 50 kill game winning streak on Saturday as part of our “Squad hunting Saturdays” when we try to field our most consistent lineup. Although we didn’t run into many teams we won a lot of games in less than 4 minutes and the majority under 6 by being extremely aggressive. We have in depth strategies and are currently working on 3.0 meta.
>
> We’ve got a dedicated website that has been around since 2008 so we’re old school BTB vets :slight_smile:
> Would love to see you sign up, HaloWheelmen.com
>
>
Thanks,
> BK
>
> Edit, I’ll send you a freind request to try and get you into some of our games so you can see the system in action.

Added, minus joining from a website sorry I don’t join those KSI type teams just not for me at my skill level no offense on that side. Just not a fan of those no point to them its a video game.