Looking for a machinima to help in. (Female)

Hello, I am a female gamer who would like to help in your Machinima. Either by body acting or maybe Voice acting if I have the right voice for it.

Experience with Games: I know games from Super Mario to Saints Row. I love the Halo series but my favorite game so far has to be Bioshock.
NOTE: I’m very new the Machinimas and I’m in college so time might be limited.

I might be interested in adding you to my Machinima, do you have recording software and hardware for a computer? Voice acting shouldnt take an excessive amount of time compared to body acting.

> I might be interested in adding you to my Machinima, do you have recording software and hardware for a computer? Voice acting shouldnt take an excessive amount of time compared to body acting.

by recording do u mean like a capture card? Yes. if you mean by microphone and audacity then that is a yes too.

Good, If you can, will you send me clips of you running over Alexis lines from my script? (Download the script here)
You can email me the files (My email is legendaryforging@gmail.com)

Make sure if you are using Audacity to export the file so it a .wav not a .aup

Thanks in advance!

> Good, If you can, will you send me clips of you running over Alexis lines from my script? (Download the script here)
> You can email me the files (My email is legendaryforging@gmail.com)
>
> Make sure if you are using Audacity to export the file so it a .wav not a .aup
>
> Thanks in advance!

I’ll get it to you by tomorrow. I was practicing it a bit actually. Do you have a skype by chance?

I do, ill pm you my info if you want

Hi Echo. xD

Anyhow if it’s not too much trouble I have a character that needs voicing in a machinima if you’re interested/have enough time. Here is the character profile:

> Olivia: An ONI AI who somehow survived the covenants initial attack on the planet, she provides tactical support for the ODSTs, as well as the occasional witty comment. She has a very strong sense of humour for an AI as well as the unusual tendency to question her superiors.
>
> Voice: Informative with no distinguishable accent. Not unlike Serena from Halo wars.
>
> Quotes: (Urgently) Now might be a good time to start shooting!
>
>
> (Remorseful, softly) It’s been nice meeting you captain, guess I’ll see you in hell.
>
>
> (Informatively) According to my records, this structure predates Neolithic man by at least 100,000 years.

If you think you can do a voice that works try recording the quotes and e-mailing the files to me. My address is Wolfboy702@hotmail.com.

> Hi Echo. xD
>
> Anyhow if it’s not too much trouble I have a character that needs voicing in a machinima if you’re interested/have enough time. Here is the character profile:
>
>
>
> > Olivia: An ONI AI who somehow survived the covenants initial attack on the planet, she provides tactical support for the ODSTs, as well as the occasional witty comment. She has a very strong sense of humour for an AI as well as the unusual tendency to question her superiors.
> >
> > Voice: Informative with no distinguishable accent. Not unlike Serena from Halo wars.
> >
> > Quotes: (Urgently) Now might be a good time to start shooting!
> >
> >
> > (Remorseful, softly) It’s been nice meeting you captain, guess I’ll see you in hell.
> >
> >
> > (Informatively) According to my records, this structure predates Neolithic man by at least 100,000 years.
>
> If you think you can do a voice that works try recording the quotes and e-mailing the files to me. My address is Wolfboy702@hotmail.com.

I’ll get on rehursing the quotes. I should get them to you by tonight. This depends on how much homework I have. =)I will do my best to get the quotes to you ASAP

> I do, ill pm you my info if you want

Yes please! That way we can talk directly.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Bump

I sent you a PM.

> I sent you a PM.

I didnt get it =(.

Hey can I get those lines from you soon, I understand if you are busy, just keep in mind that there is another actress competing for the position. I would apreciate it if you got them to me soon.

> Hey can I get those lines from you soon, I understand if you are busy, just keep in mind that there is another actress competing for the position. I would apreciate it if you got them to me soon.

You should get it in a few mins =)

> Hi Echo. xD
>
> Anyhow if it’s not too much trouble I have a character that needs voicing in a machinima if you’re interested/have enough time. Here is the character profile:
>
>
>
> > Olivia: An ONI AI who somehow survived the covenants initial attack on the planet, she provides tactical support for the ODSTs, as well as the occasional witty comment. She has a very strong sense of humour for an AI as well as the unusual tendency to question her superiors.
> >
> > Voice: Informative with no distinguishable accent. Not unlike Serena from Halo wars.
> >
> > Quotes: (Urgently) Now might be a good time to start shooting!
> >
> >
> > (Remorseful, softly) It’s been nice meeting you captain, guess I’ll see you in hell.
> >
> >
> > (Informatively) According to my records, this structure predates Neolithic man by at least 100,000 years.
>
> If you think you can do a voice that works try recording the quotes and e-mailing the files to me. My address is Wolfboy702@hotmail.com.

I sent you an email last night. =)