Looking for a Machinima Crew!

Hey everyone, Schaarsh here and today I am looking for a Halo Machinima Crew.

I am looking for voice actors, editors, script writers, and character designers. Though to join, you must have the following.

• A PC that can run Halo 5 Forge
  • Discord
  • The abilities for the job you are applying for

Please note that this Machinima is going to be strictly run on Halo 5 PC. Meaning that just because you have an Xbox, doesn’t mean that you will be able to join us. Unless you are a script writer.

Anyways, contact me at my gt: SoH Schaarsh, if you are interested in joining the team.

> 2533274932313538;1:
> I am looking for voice actors, editors, script writers, and character designers. Though to join, you must have the following.
>
>
> - The abilities for the job you are applying for****Please note that this Machinima is going to be strictly run on Halo 5 PC. Meaning that just because you have an Xbox, doesn’t mean that you will be able to join us. Unless you are a script writer.

I’m an editor, however, my PC can not run H5:F well. Although realistically all you would have to do for me is send me the clips you want to edit. I’d be happy to help. I currently use Adobe After Effects / Premiere Pro to edit however if you have some other more versatile editing program I don’t mind switching over

For more: