Looking for a large group of people to play with

Hey, I’m just looking for a large group of friends who play often and wouldn’t mind a new guy tagging along every once in a while. I miss the old days of Halo 3 when there were always people to play customs with. Getting a hold of people individually is too tedious. Anyone out there play with a group often?

Define big?

If you looking for a big group of people, you should check out Revolution of Gaming! One of our brigades is Apex, our MCC brigade… We are more of a relaxed group but we do have many competitive players if that’s what you’re into! You can visit us at rogcommunity.com

Hope to see you on the site!

> 2533274817597957;2:
> Define big?

Six or more.

> 2533274913130162;3:
> If you looking for a big group of people, you should check out Revolution of Gaming! One of our brigades is Apex, our MCC brigade… We are more of a relaxed group but we do have many competitive players if that’s what you’re into! You can visit us at rogcommunity.com
>
> Hope to see you on the site!

Am I REQUIRED to do anything? (Meetings, motto or bio changes, etc.)

I’lll play with you.

GT: paradLse (that’s an “L” between the “d” and the “s”)

I’ll play gt SILVERHAWK2005

Ready to go Gt: Stoked aR

[deleted]

My GT is Crewman VII if you are ever looking for someone to play with.

> 2533274819515582;4:
> > 2533274817597957;2:
> > Define big?
>
>
>
> Six or more.
>
> > 2533274913130162;3:
> > If you looking for a big group of people, you should check out Revolution of Gaming! One of our brigades is Apex, our MCC brigade… We are more of a relaxed group but we do have many competitive players if that’s what you’re into! You can visit us at rogcommunity.com
> >
> > Hope to see you on the site!
>
>
> Am I REQUIRED to do anything? (Meetings, motto or bio changes, etc.)

Our only requirement is that you are active on the website–but all you have to do is log on at least once a week and you don’t even have to post anything if you don’t want
We do have weekly meetings/gamenights but are not required… though we have a point system where you get one point for each meeting you attend and 10 points = 10 microsoft dollars

I host custom games and am looking to get a huge group tonight. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Loudmouth hostess with the mostest.
gamertag: AnonomissX

Feel free to “friend”