lOOKING FOR A halo REAch clan.

Im just getting back into halo reach and decided that I’d like to try a halo clan out.I play alot of multiplayer and i enjoy custom games aswell.
Im no pro at the game but I have some lucky points where I do great.XD
Im alright with all weapons but my top 3 would be the sword,shotgun, and dmr.
I aalso have all the dlc except for the halo anniversary map pack.
(NOTE:I’d rather not have to chat because I stutter often.)

Hey, Kegler73, founder of Midland Base here.

We’re a group, not a clan. What does that mean? Reader’s Digest version is that you don’t change your GT, call out, armor perm, colors, emblem - nothing, not squat. We do not have a skill requirement, do not have try outs, do not have pretend “boot camps” or mandatory real time meetings.

While we do have a minimum forum participation requirement it’s real easy, only 8 posts a month, and post count is on in our off topic forums. It’s meant to shed inactives from our roster. What does that mean? It means that altough we only number 79 members, most of them are active. That’s a whole lot better than joining a group touting 300 - 400 members and then when you actually get in 90% have been inactive for months and only 20 or 30 out of that 300 are actually still around doing anything.

We don’t require mics, but it does make things better. Your stuttering wouldn’t be an issue with us. We have high standards of respectful, mature conduct and good sportsmanship in all 5 of our group game night events. You wouldn’t have to worry about a member of our group giving you a hard time about it in game.

Our forums are here:

WWW.MIDLADNBASE.NET

And you can read why we were founded here:

http://www.midlandbase.com/Page6.html

I think I’ll join…sounds like fun. :smiley:

Cool beans. there are several links to get to our app from our site; however, you can click this link and go straight to it:

http://www.midlandbase.net/recruitment

First of all, Midland Base is a good place to go.

Second of all, the 105th ODST’s is a “Helljumper” division always looking for new recruits(You can be in both as I am)
Check out http://www.helljumper.net/ for more information and feel free to send me a FR on Live. (Or do both)

GT: SinisterToast

I. Basics
Introduction: Hello I am Private Brother of Alpha Company, Tango platoon in the Dropshock Brigade, I’d like to offer you a chance to be in one of the most mature, active and structured Halo Reach clans around. Currently we have more than 50 members from six different countries. Our clan is filled with great members who like to have fun and be competitive. If this clan interests you, please read on:

II. What We Have To Offer
Gaming- Our clan has plenty of clan matches against other clans. We do plenty of matchmaking amongst ourselves, and also have practices throughout the week to improve our gameplay. In these practices, we not only learn new strategies but also improve chemistry amongst ourselves.

Entertainment- Our clan hosts multiple game nights every week for the enjoyment of everyone. Not only do our members attend but anyone who wishes to go may participate. The two Lieutenants in the Brigade create a podcast every week to keep everyone up to date and interested in the affairs of the clan. We regularily schedule clan matches to gain recognition among other clans and to form strong relationships between clans.

Professionalism- Our clan acts as respectful and professional as possible at all times. But, not only is our behavior professional, so is our website. Our website was created by scratch from our founder, Vitamin, and he has maintained it ever since. Just glancing at our website will show you just how serious we are, and will accurately express how we handle the clan.

Community- We have members from all over the globe and there will always be someone online. Our members are the reason the Brigade is special. Each of their individual efforts and personalities contribute to the Brigade’s success for the past two years. We have a forum on our website where you can communicate with other personnel off xbox live. Our members are some of the most friendly and respectful peeple you could hope to meet over the internet. We are always looking out for each other, and are always looking to help one another.

Promotions- Promotions aren’t easy to come by in the Brigade. If you want one, you need to work for it. Throughout your time in the Brigade, you will learn what it truly means to be a leader. You may think that it is just for gaming, but it teaches you lessons in life for the future.

III. Becoming a member

Enlisting: To get into the brigade, you must first register on our website and fill out the Enlistment Form found on the left navagation. Make sure to fill everything out and read the page following the form.
This is where you begin your enlistment process which is kind of like a screening where you have to prove to us that you want to be in the clan. After you fill out the enlistment form, you need to stay active on both our website and on xbox live. During this time, you will have to obtain a sponsor, which is someone who looks after you and assists you with any problems or concerns you may have. If you have a sponsor and you have been a Recruit for at least a week, you will be eligible for bootcamp where we test you on your communication skills in the game. Finally, you take an exam that tests you on your knowledge of the Brigade.

If you have any questions check out our FAQ section.
Otherwise contact me on XBL, Gamertag is SF BloodBrother
See you on the battlefield

Edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.