Looking for a group to play with

Hello! I’m JakeyBoyCoffman!
I am not just your average gamer, I played games since I came out into this world. I am looking for a group of individuals to play halo 5 with, does not matter what mode because I’m pretty good at all of them. Feel free to add me and tell me a little bit about yourself. I am pretty competitive so I want to win everything at all cost but I am not a sore loser, I’m a great sport. Hope to here back from some of you Spartans!

Hey man, how would you like to join a whole group of people interested in winning and working together!

> 2533274809822501;2:
> Hey man, how would you like to join a whole group of people interested in winning and working together!

Yea sure! I’m down.

Hey, heard you’re looking for a group! ARC is actively recruiting and always looking for good, friendly, active members on the halo hub. You can check us out at arcgamers.com or hit me up at anytine ! My gt is ARC Cmdr Knight, I’ll answer any questions you have and more than willing to game with you, along with any of our 200 members! We do have a forge team and a headhunters competition team if you’re interested.