Looking for a group that plays both halo 5 and MCC

arena sweat looking for a company or clan thats active in both halo 5 and MCC gt: ChiefLion387110

Hey there! I believe that my company, Order of the Revenant, might be a great fit for you. We are a friendly community and we are all about having a good time playing Halo together. We know when to get serious in game and many of us play practically every day. We play both MCC and Halo 5, but don’t solely limit ourselves to those games. We play a wide variety of games together. If you are interested in joining, I will send you an invite. We look forward to playing with you!

> 2535434648275168;2:
> Hey there! I believe that my company, Order of the Revenant, might be a great fit for you. We are a friendly community and we are all about having a good time playing Halo together. We know when to get serious in game and many of us play practically every day. We play both MCC and Halo 5, but don’t solely limit ourselves to those games. We play a wide variety of games together. If you are interested in joining, I will send you an invite. We look forward to playing with you!

Vex would their be a chance to set a meet and see if it would be a good fit. I’ve been looking for group of gamers that are active and are down for challenges and more