Looking for a gaming team.

Okay before you guys recruit me let me tell you a few things about myself.
Timezone: Eastern Timezone
Favorite Color: Maroon (-Yoink!-)

Okay, a gaming team I am looking to join is a chill team who plays a lot of arena, custom games, and warzone, I am up for anything, competitive is fine because I love a good challenge, I am not looking to change my GT Just yet, and I like to do the occasional gamenight for chills, I like to stream Twitch, and Mixer, I will stream youtube when my other computer is fixed because OBS trashed it, I like to think I have a temper when I get spawnkilled because it annoys me so, I love hanging out and streaming any games with friends and team mates, my last gaming team/Spartan company was called Interference Gaming but they are not active, if your team is not active that is fine though.

Nanosyl out

Hey there, check out Nubbstompers. We’ve got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and Discord chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. Which is great for building BTB/WZ/Arena teams up.

So if you’d like to join or have any questions, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up now.

> 2533274856983590;1:
> Okay before you guys recruit me let me tell you a few things about myself.
> Age: 14 (as of 2017)
> Date of birth: 6/29/2003 (Month/Day/Year)
> Timezone: Eastern Timezone
> Favorite Color: Maroon (-Yoink!-)
>
> Okay, a gaming team I am looking to join is a chill team who plays a lot of arena, custom games, and warzone, I am up for anything, competitive is fine because I love a good challenge, I am not looking to change my GT Just yet, and I like to do the occasional gamenight for chills, I like to stream Twitch, and Mixer, I will stream youtube when my other computer is fixed because OBS trashed it, I like to think I have a temper when I get spawnkilled because it annoys me so, I love hanging out and streaming any games with friends and team mates, my last gaming team/Spartan company was called Interference Gaming but they are not active, if your team is not active that is fine though.
>
> Nanosyl out

Hey, I recommend editing your post to remove your date of birth… Just for safety.

Happy belated, though…