Looking for a gaming community

Hello Halowaypoint and the Halo Universe,

As it is clear my name is Amii, I have been playing MLG on a regular basis for the simple fact that I enjoy being competitive I find myself to be an above average Halo:Reach player and I like to test my skill accordingly. I have been playing MLG and Arena casually sense Reach has been out. Recently it has come to my attention that there happens to be a certain style of player thats making a rise or this certain style of player has just been catching my attention the most as of late…The trash talkers…Many people have come to face these kind of people and in all honesty these type of people who insist they are better than you just because their service record says they have a higher K.D is just childish. I personally am tired of people constantly pretending they are something they are not. Note I never claim to be good or the best but I am always looking to improve.

Fact is I am currently looking for a well established gaming community with people over the age of 15 preferably in Europe. I speak fluent German and English and I get along with nearly anyone.

I am also looking for a gaming community that will not expect me to change my gamertag to be a part of them. I will not change my AmiiOnRBull account for any cause other than my own.

I am looking for a somewhat more mature group of people to play all kinds of playlists wiht and Custom games as well. If you are a Clan/Community or whatever else has to offer feel free to contact me over the forums and let us get to talking. I do appreicate everyone taking the time to read this and I am looking forward to getting a responce.

Thank you for your time!

Check out http://fcwars.net/ for an active and large gaming community =). If you also have interest, you can Enlist to join an army in participate in EPIC custom battles. If you don’t have an interest in that, you can still be apart of the community and meet many new people! If you do wish to join the wars, the battles are every Sunday at 6PM Eastern Time Zone.

Hello Amii, I am part of the Dropshock Brigade, a Halo Reach clan that’s major focus is MLG. We are very competitive but also enjoy other aspects such as custom games and when we just want to relax we play less serious gametypes. We schedule regular clan matches between other clans sing MLG gametypes and maps of course. We have recently started doing some BTB matches with a few clans as well for fun. Here we know that KD is a vital statistic but of course is very unreliable. In our clan we have practices weekly to improve our teamwork, stratagies, and overall skill at MLG. If there is anymore info you would like to know, I would be happy to go into further detail.

Come check out Tsf and if you sign up say l BoomBox l recruited you. Those are Ls also. Hope to see you there!

Thespartanforce.enjin.com

TSF community site The Spartan Force. All the Halo news you’ll ever need.

I’m looking for someone to game with on multiplayer. Im slightly above average, but trying to improve any way i can.

I play around 7-10pm Pacific time in the US.

Im in my 30s and am only looking to team up with people older than 25, that DONT -Yoink!- or talk trash.

My gamertage is DrByDay. Send me a friend request with a message if youd like to play some coop. Im mainly a team slayer guy, but have just started arena.

> Hello Amii, I am part of the Dropshock Brigade, a Halo Reach clan that’s major focus is MLG. We are very competitive but also enjoy other aspects such as custom games and when we just want to relax we play less serious gametypes. We schedule regular clan matches between other clans sing MLG gametypes and maps of course. We have recently started doing some BTB matches with a few clans as well for fun. Here we know that KD is a vital statistic but of course is very unreliable. In our clan we have practices weekly to improve our teamwork, stratagies, and overall skill at MLG. If there is anymore info you would like to know, I would be happy to go into further detail.

Hands down the best clan to join with the best community. I heavily suggest you check out DSB. <3 MLG.

Thanks for the overwhelming responces in regards to your gaming communitys! If you would like feel free to add me on Skype or Xbox and we can talk about your communitys more :smiley: