Looking For a Friendly Group To Play With?

Look no further than We Are Halo, a community idea my Bro and I have had for some time now.

We Are Halo, a community of Halo players intent on the fun aspects of the game. No discrimination on rank, skill, or whatever. We’re here for the lulz, and nothing else. We want to strive to spur the rebirth if the “Good Game” that seems all too lost in today’s generation of gamers.

We emphasis a polite, courteous, fun-loving environment for gamers. We want to revive the good ole’ days where first person shooter weren’t mired in try-hardness and stat-trolling. We want to revive the feeling of sitting down with your Bros and having the time of your life while gaming. We aim to eliminate trash-talking, to eliminate intentional team-killing, we want to promote “everybody has a chance.”

We intend to have everything from game nights to community montages. However, we cannot do this without a thriving community of gamers who want to have a good time. Join us, allow us to bring back the Good Game of the old days. Allow us to revive playing for the Lulz.

Join We Are Halo, today! (Our Group Does Have a Forum Section That We Hope to Kickstart, However Once More We Can’t Without Members.)

All we have for now is a group on Halotracker and a Youtube channel in the works, however we hope to expand further.

Hey there,
You guys sound like a group I’ve been looking for. Just some players for a good time and no BS. I sought out your group on Halotracker and requested to join. Thanks

> Hey there,
> You guys sound like a group I’ve been looking for. Just some players for a good time and no BS. I sought out your group on Halotracker and requested to join. Thanks

It was no problem, feel free to send Crazed Insanity and myself a friend request on XBL if you want as well.

We’re a new and laid back clan. But, when we need something done, we do it right. We’re always recruiting. We have training matches and like having clan battles and of course having fun. We make sure we treat our clan members with respect. Our clan has an organized ranking system. There are five ranks which are Recruit, Corporal, Sergeant, Brigadier, and last but not least General. You can get awesome awards with our award system. If you want to join our clan send YouxxGotxxOwned a friend request and a message stating that you would like to join or You can join on our website at www.458spartans.weebly.com

You kind of didn’t read the first post Youxx. He isn’t looking for a clan. He made one. This is a recruiting topic.

Hey I’m from The Unstoppable Army and we’re starting a new Halo Reach division if you wanna join check the our clan forums http://tuaclan.com/forums/forum.php if wanna do some games with us before you join you can add me on xbl.