Looking for a friendly/fun Clan!

Hey guys I’m looking for a friendly fun clan who enjoys forge maps/matchmaking… I’m 17 and my gamer tag is iPukeeCrystals

pistol squed alfa

check us out we are The Order Of Chaos a friendly and competitive clan with a community feel we have plenty of in clan tournaments and forge competitions with prizes to win. theres alot more info on the website, if interested message s1y squirre1 or Roni123.

how many members in your clan?

As of right now 54 members.

dang that is alot xD omg how do yu even keep up with that it must be hard xD

55^ as of today! :slight_smile:

lol cool so like just wondering what are the requirements too even join the clan?

> dang that is alot xD omg how do yu even keep up with that it must be hard xD

not really thats what the websites for!! click me i dare you!!

> lol cool so like just wondering what are the requirements too even join the clan?

requirements:

age 14+
mic
play halo reguarly
loyalty

Hey,

You should check out Tactical Gaming! We got 2000+ active members and are using a military structure! TG got everything you need and even more, join and you won’t regret it!

Take a look on our website Tw.tghq.org!

If you want more info just reply here or message me on the xbox!

If you choose to register use TG Vastation your referal!

How about you join the UNSC Marine Corps.? Most of our members are above the age of 20. We have no Armor system, only an emblem. We are consisted of Marines & ODST’s. We have around 20 members & are rapidly building. If you want to know more contact me. If want to join, use the link below.

http://unscmc.forumotion.com/

If you’re looking for a smaller clan then we might be of interest to you:

www.thehighcouncilclan.webs.com

A few of our members are very into their forging, so it sounds like you would fit in well.

If you’re interested then please do check us out!