Looking for a friend

This may sound awkward or weird, but I’m looking for a halo buddy. Someone who likes to play frequently and get better at the game. I’ve played since halo one’s release on the xbox. If anyone would be interested let me know please. Please have a mic and be over the age of 18. I prefer a more mature gamer friend. Someone I can just BS with and play arena. About me: I’m 24, in the Army and have random schedules. I’m open to other games in the future. Except for COD. I refuse to play COD lol. If anyone is interested in this post your btag please. I love team doubles but since they are unavailable we can play team slayer and swat etc. Leme know!

What’s up dude I’ve been playing since CE as well. I’m always looking for more people to run with so add me if you want.
GT:SMP222

Try the Recruiting Forum.

GT: xth3 boogeymanx
Friends and I have been playing since 2 and could always you one more.

gt: emnaking. Looking for people to play with. Anyone is welcome to add me.

> 2533274877218033;1:
> This may sound awkward or weird, but I’m looking for a halo buddy. Someone who likes to play frequently and get better at the game. I’ve played since halo one’s release on the xbox. If anyone would be interested let me know please. Please have a mic and be over the age of 18. I prefer a more mature gamer friend. Someone I can just BS with and play arena. About me: I’m 24, in the Army and have random schedules. I’m open to other games in the future. Except for COD. I refuse to play COD lol. If anyone is interested in this post your btag please. I love team doubles but since they are unavailable we can play team slayer and swat etc. Leme know!

You have my rifle, Add me on Xbox.
Gamertag : SII MasterChiefSpartan Company : UNSC BlueTeam

Same here. Looking for people to play some casual games with. Hopefully 21+ GT: BierMeBitte

You can add me. Diamond in slayer and arena. SolidusXprime

join us and become one of the fam in our clan hmu DF 0VERL0RD