Looking For A Female Voice Actor.

It is a longshot posting on here about this topic. I am looking for a female to voice act the character Snow Hound for Part 2 of my machinima “The Alpine Islands”.

A couple of things are required: you have to be 16 years old or over and you have to have a device that is capable of recording your voice except from an Xbox LIVE headset.

If you haven’t already please go and check out Part 1 of the mini-series of The Alpine Islands on my YouTube Channel (N7 117). I would have posted a direct link but I am on my phone at the moment. Everybody who has watched it has said it was great and looked interesting.

Still need help with this?

> 2535409238283338;2:
> Still need help with this?

I do indeed. Filming for Part 2 begins tomorrow and I really want to introduce the last two hounds together before Snow Hound gets the spotlight in Part 3.

> 2533274809226598;1:
> It is a longshot posting on here about this topic. I am looking for a female to voice act the character Snow Hound for Part 2 of my machinima “The Alpine Islands”.
>
> A couple of things are required: you have to be 16 years old or over and you have to have a device that is capable of recording your voice except from an Xbox LIVE headset.
>
> If you haven’t already please go and check out Part 1 of the mini-series of The Alpine Islands on my YouTube Channel (N7 117). I would have posted a direct link but I am on my phone at the moment. Everybody who has watched it has said it was great and looked interesting.

Got you covered on that link.

> 2533274907200114;4:
> > 2533274809226598;1:
> > It is a longshot posting on here about this topic. I am looking for a female to voice act the character Snow Hound for Part 2 of my machinima “The Alpine Islands”.
> >
> > A couple of things are required: you have to be 16 years old or over and you have to have a device that is capable of recording your voice except from an Xbox LIVE headset.
> >
> > If you haven’t already please go and check out Part 1 of the mini-series of The Alpine Islands on my YouTube Channel (N7 117). I would have posted a direct link but I am on my phone at the moment. Everybody who has watched it has said it was great and looked interesting.
>
> Got you covered on that link.

Thanks man. You the MVP in this thread 🖒😁🖒