Looking for a Competitive Clan/Group/G.C.

A little bit of me…
Seventh brazilian (7/8) to reach the BPR 100 and K/D Ratio bigger than 2.0 in Halo: Reach. Owner of the unique brazilian G.C. that never lost an oficial Scrim (Renegados - UNION).
In Halo 4: Manette: Razer Onza Tournament Edition - Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12/ K/D Ratio: 3.53/ 24°in the world for kills with Wraith.

Send me a message on Xbox Live! :slight_smile:

G.C.?

game community.

> G.C.?

He means Gaming Community. =D

Hyperioun, check out Forerunner Conflict! It’s an inhouse competitive G.C. under the premise of “war simulation”. Simply put, we have two armies that compete weekly as part of an ongoing war against one another. I’m part of BLUE army, and we;re looking for more solid players to join our ranks. Check us out as FCwars.net

would it be possible to join the GC and fight in the war simulation if i join now

Battle Nights are on Sundays. You will need to sign up on the website, go to the Enlistment Office, and join an army (BLUE :wink: ). After that they put you through a boot camp so we have a record of you. Battle Nights are exclusive to those who are in the armies, so we take precautions.

Last Sunday there was a total of 48 games played among about a dozen teams, so most people averaged 4 complete 15-minute games.

> > G.C.?
>
> He means Gaming Community. =D
>
> Hyperioun, check out Forerunner Conflict! It’s an inhouse competitive G.C. under the premise of “war simulation”. Simply put, we have two armies that compete weekly as part of an ongoing war against one another. I’m part of BLUE army, and we;re looking for more solid players to join our ranks. Check us out as FCwars.net

Would be awesome.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst217875_Team-Impact.aspx