Looking for a company.

I do have a team for tournaments, but that is between my teammate and I, but I want to join a spartan company, a decent but enjoyable company. People who are online and able to play weekdays and weekends, I am a competitive player, and I will help the company whenever, but when my team and I are playing, I may not respond nor will I be available, but I will get back to you as soon as I’m able too. My team is for tournaments, and Gb, and such. They are not interested in a company, I am for that matter, but I will not be available anytime my team is playing, but other than that I will be able to play.

B

You can join my company the Nubbstompers we are just casual players looking for new people to play halo with and have an enjoyable time if you are interested in joining

> 2533274852956882;3:
> You can join my company the Nubbstompers we are just casual players looking for new people to play halo with and have an enjoyable time if you are interested in joining

Can I play with a few of you guys before I make my decision? I’m on right now

Hey we love for you to join. We’re a new company but have good people my other members are on all the time and I’m on only on my days off from work but I still play all day when I Do. We’re looking to make this company big and get to the top!

Gt:
Killadonut209

Dr drewpeakock

Hey we love for you to join. We’re a new company but have good people my other members are on all the time and I’m on only on my days off from work but I still play all day when I Do. We’re looking to make this company big and get to the top!

Gt:
Killadonut209

Dr drewpeakock

44th Human Defense Force is always recruiting players who love teamwork, with a bit a of Role-play too. We are a mil-sim Company that uses a Chain-of-Command system with a ranking structure.

Requirements:

• Working microphone.
  • Legal copy of H5G.
  • Age of 13+.

AguilaOfDeath, Commanding
44th Human Defense Force.

B.