Looking for a company

Looking for a spartan company that is laid back.

I’m an HVAC tech and work (a lot) during peak seasons. I can’t promise how much I can play during those seasons but times like now I will usually be off by 4 central.

I played the first halo on the original Xbox and have been playing on and off for year since then. Looking for group that enjoys playing and winning but doesn’t get irritated when they lose. I don’t like being around bad sports with bad attitudes, they ruin the fun. I’m not a high level and don’t really care about leveling that much, armor and much else besides playing. I will gladly help out in that area if needed.

If their is a spartan company out there like that send me a message on Xbox gamertag is DementedAres. Send me a message so we can play. I do have a mic just don’t use it in open game play.

Thank,
Josh
P.S, I don’t roleplay and I will not call you by your gamertag.

Well its eastern time but you can join WolfDragoon until you find a company fit for you

Sounds like you would fit well in grunt work gaming. We use a phone app to communicate outside of halo so those with busy schedules can still be involved. I’ll send you a message on xbox live to see if you’re interested.

> 2533274791852525;1:
> Looking for a spartan company that is laid back.
>
> I’m an HVAC tech and work (a lot) during peak seasons. I can’t promise how much I can play during those seasons but times like now I will usually be off by 4 central.
>
> I played the first halo on the original Xbox and have been playing on and off for year since then. Looking for group that enjoys playing and winning but doesn’t get irritated when they lose. I don’t like being around bad sports with bad attitudes, they ruin the fun. I’m not a high level and don’t really care about leveling that much, armor and much else besides playing. I will gladly help out in that area if needed.
>
> If their is a spartan company out there like that send me a message on Xbox gamertag is DementedAres. Send me a message so we can play. I do have a mic just don’t use it in open game play.
>
> Thank,
> Josh
> P.S, I don’t roleplay and I will not call you by your gamertag.

Str8 nasty

Sent you a message, but I’ll reply here as well. Check out our company Nubbstompers, we have players who actively play WZ and Arena. Let me know if you’re interested in joining.

You should check out my company here is the link I will also send you a inviteSuperTroopers