Looking for a company

Long time halo fan who just wants to get with people and see the benefits of having a company. I work 5 days a week night shifts so I wont be on non stop since I need to make money ha. I have a 0.9 kd, play pretty much anything I want too or someone else does and level 50 now. currently working for 150kreq for upcoming pack. I want a casual company that’s laid back and what not preferred, and joke round a lot. Thanks for reading

Hi there Spartan if you like click here The Ancient Wolf Pack and read the spartan company bio and send an join request if your are interested to join and good luck out there Spartan.

> 2533274973943067;1:
> Long time halo fan who just wants to get with people and see the benefits of having a company. I work 5 days a week night shifts so I wont be on non stop since I need to make money ha. I have a 0.9 kd, play pretty much anything I want too or someone else does and level 50 now. currently working for 150kreq for upcoming pack. I want a casual company that’s laid back and what not preferred, and joke round a lot. Thanks for reading

Hi. I’m from Sierra Company, a hardcore military clan with an outstanding combat record, competent leadership, and common-sense rules. It’s probably closest to what you’re used to-we do raids, we have bootcamp, we do occasional drills, and we use older military rules (the ones that work well for us, of course).

Like I said, Sierra has a good combat record. We win roughly 80% of our raids and practice raids. Right now we’re on a 24 winning streak of BTB and Warzone. The reason that we win isn’t directly from skill or muscle memory. It’s tactics and communication. We have several active and verteran members of the US and Canadian armed forces, and we use military tactics on the battlefield. Coms are silent minus callouts or orders in serious matches. This gives us a massive edge.

If you have any questions, wanna sign up, or would like to try a few matches with us, let me know.

Have a nice day.
FlamingBaconMK
Sierra Company, O-5

P.S. Sierra has a website if you want to learn more about us.

The Mithral Corporation or M-CORP for short, is a hybrid competitive military clan, we play both 4v4 scrimmages and clan raids. We have a unique ranking system with non-tradition ranks unique to only our clan. We encourage you to take a look and ask some questions. You can message myself if you have any questions or wish to join at Blur T Slayer. I can be contacted on here or on Xbox Live. We look forward to hearing from you.

Contact me: Blur T Slayer

Become a Myth.

• Blur

We aren’t very active but play on weekends. We work like you. We do a lot of Slayer, Infection, Arena, and Warzone. Msg me to join. We have SPARtaNs, Freelancers, ODSTs, and NDB Marines.

Hi there! We at APEX Gaming are recruiting both casual and competitive spartans for our SC The WolfNation. The more players we have, the larger our Halo regiment becomes and the easier it makes squadding up. If you’ve any questions, feel free to shoot me a message over XBL @ APEX Wicked